ballet skirt in a sentence
1) Local girls dressed in green and yellow ballet skirts performed dances and sang praise to Saddam.
2) Carrie is standing in a New York street in a ballet skirt, the sort that toddlers wear.
3) That was the day he'd first seen dead men wearing white ballet skirts and upturned shoes with pompons on them.
4) A classic ballet skirt, typically flat at waist or hip level, made of several layers of tulle netting or tarlatan.
ballet skirt example sentences5) The studio filmed professional dancers Joyce Coles and Marjorie Belcher wearing ballet skirts that resembled shapes of blossoms that were to sit above water for "Dance of the Flutes".
6) Paint the top part of the ballet skirt - the body part under the neckline a sparkly silver, using a paint brush and food lustre.
7) " To make a Liberty Belle: white ballet skirt with a layer of blue net dotted with silver stars.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballet skirt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballet skirt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballet skirt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballet skirt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballet skirt.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballet skirt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballet skirt
Compound Sentences with ballet skirt
Complex Sentences with ballet skirt
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballet skirt