ballast in a sentence
1) Each box car held ten tons of ballast.
2) The ballast is constituted by stone particles.
3) The excess ballast produced was sold to local authorities.
4) The ballast compartment covered the gas cylinders.
ballast example sentences5) In 1937 a subsidiary ballast company was formed.
6) All ballast water is being either treated or managed.
7) The initial ballast layer is then seen being added.
8) The ballast ball has been touted as better for seniors.
9) Their sand was used as ballast for sailing ships.
10) The ballast is compressed by the train.
11) The depth of the ballast layer is approximately 50 cm.
12) Water ballast was pumped into the hull.
13) In ballast the ships draw around 12 m of water.
14) The mass is generally referred to as ballast.
example sentences with ballast15) This runs the ballast at higher temperature.
16) It has provision for both nose and tail ballast.
17) A big investment was 2000 pounds of steel punches for ballast.
18) From 1910, another type of ballast wagon was constructed.
19) However, neon tubes require a ballast.
20) No displacement is lost towards ballast, therefore yielding huge operational efficiencies.
21) Newer fluorescent lights without magnetic ballasts have essentially eliminated flicker.
22) But he lacks the minimal ontological ballast to call himself bored.
23) The MAC 700 is only available with electronic ballast.
24) A ballast resistor is not required with a 6 volt system.
25) Refer to starting temperatures printed on the ballast.
26) By rapidly shedding ballast Blanchard was able to slow the descent.
27) He was the ballast of that team.
How to use ballast in a sentence28) The ballast controls the current to the bulb.
29) Some lamps require the ballast to have thermal protection.
30) Track ballast was put between the ties as they progressed.
31) They don't require decades of ballast.
32) The ballast used was colliery waste and ash.
33) The same hull is kept windward for ballast.
34) This is used with electronic ballasts shown below.
35) Date: Date of ballast water discharge.
36) Depth of ballasting 1 foot 6 inches.
37) They are usually cheaper than electronic ballasts.
38) More complex electronic ballasts use programmed start.
39) The temporary internal bulk head walls and ballast tanks were then removed.
40) Traction is enhanced in certain conditions without need for extra ballast.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballast
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballast with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballast
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballast in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballast.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballast. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballast
Compound Sentences with ballast
Complex Sentences with ballast
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballast