ballad singer in a sentence
1) Lau is locally known as an 84 -year-old hakka ballad singer .
2) They were traditionally ballad singers, and would often sing at weddings.
3) Wonderful Scottish ballad singer, rich voice and guitar with some nice backup.
4) And running patterers and ballad singers .
ballad singer example sentences5) But Liam Clancy was always my favorite singer, as a ballad singer .
6) After this, St. John sang in provincial music halls and as a ballad singer in concerts.
7) Against her mother's wishes, Driver and her sister modernised her performance and Driver became a ballad singer .
8) Not a piper or a fiddler was encountered at the five fairs attended, and but one ballad singer .
9) He will be the "first black ballad singer to succeed as a soloist independently of a dance band".
10) During the early 1970s, José José became one of the best known romantic ballad singers in Latin America.
11) Sun Records producer Jack Clement told Orbison after hearing it that he would never make it as a ballad singer .
12) Mysterious English ballad singer and voodoo guitarist- recorded in 1980 on Topic in England- recently available in US from Shanachie.
13) Longtime "Tonight Show" host Johnny Carson said, "Johnny Mathis is the best ballad singer in the world.
14) K.L and S.E.S. She was also influenced by South Korean ballad singers such as Kim Bum-soo, Sung Si-kyung and Kim Yeon-woo.
example sentences with ballad15) Nat King Cole also had a small jazz combo that had popular success, before he became a Sinatra-style pop ballad singer in the '50's.
16) In some of these songs, the bar is enlarged as it approaches the cadence, suggesting a ballad singer who briefly pauses to catch his breath.
17) Frederick Robson, born Thomas Brownbill (22 February 1821 – 12 August 1864) was an English comedian, actor and ballad singer .
18) The white ballad singers and black gospel quartets that were popular on the radio at the time were often urban and sometimes even professional men.
19) After further polishing by the oral poets, especially the ballad singers, Gesar became a great epic" (1986:51).
20) In the same program, Bono proclaimed that he "loved the Clancy Brothers" and asserted that Liam Clancy was "one of the great ballad singers .
21) But his baritone was far less effective than his falsetto, he was a sluggish ballad singer and the final dance numbers lacked the joy of those with Two Tons o' Fun.
22) Parton, slowed to a speed at which most people would sound like gloopy, slothlike creatures, comes down to a reasonable alto range, sounding like a soulful male ballad singer .
23) The locations it describes really do exist; the events were sung about by ballad singers long before they were preserved in print.
24) He was happiest at the field meetings of natural history societies and the subsequent festivities, where he could give free rein to his talents as a ballad singer and after-dinner speaker.
25) Pop music or ballad singers and bands
26) November 17 – Luke Kelly, Irish ballad singer (The Dubliners)
27) 9 January – Bridie Gallagher, 87: ballad singer, from natural causes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballad singer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballad singer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballad singer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballad singer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballad singer.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballad singer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballad singer
Compound Sentences with ballad singer
Complex Sentences with ballad singer
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballad singer