ballad metre in a sentence
1) This was "Prussian Nights" – nearly two thousand lines in ballad metre – published in 1977.
2) Sternhold and Hopkins wrote almost all of their Psalms in the "common" or ballad metre .
3) By 1658, the first fifty psalms had been translated into ballad metre due to the work of Dugald Campbell, John Stewart and Alexander McLaine.
4) Change in form came with the development of "ljóðaháttr", which means "song" or "ballad metre ", a stanzaic verse form that created four line stanzas.
ballad metre example sentences5) Emily Dickinson is famous for her frequent use of ballad metre :
6) as did Isaac Watts, who at long last breaks out of the ballad metre in his 1719 version, though he takes considerable liberties with the Biblical originals:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballad metre
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballad metre with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballad metre
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballad metre in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballad metre.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballad metre. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballad metre
Compound Sentences with ballad metre
Complex Sentences with ballad metre
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballad metre