audit ballot in a sentence
1) For smaller margins, ballot polling can require auditing many more ballots; however, there are more efficient risk-limiting methods.
2) Even though PPEB tends to select larger batches, the savings in the number of ballots audited can still be dramatic.
3) Note that it is important the cast ballot is not audited as the audit process necessarily breaches the secrecy of the ciphertext.
4) Moreover, logistical considerations can make it desirable to audit ballots cast in polling places before ballots cast by mail have been tabulated, as we did in the Marin Measure A audit.
audit ballot example sentences5) To audit these ballots by precinct would have required either sorting them or picking through a large number of decks to find the ballots that corresponded to the precincts in the sample.
6) However, Johnson's approach relies on auditing individual ballots, comparing electronic vote records directly with corresponding physical audit records chosen at random.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of audit ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of audit ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with audit ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word audit ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with audit ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of audit ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of audit ballot
Compound Sentences with audit ballot
Complex Sentences with audit ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with audit ballot