absentee ballot in a sentence
1) The absentee ballot was introduced as well.
2) They may also vote by absentee ballot.
3) Thirteen blacks cast absentee ballots this year .
4) Any registered Maryland voter may vote by absentee ballot.
absentee ballot example sentences5) Two more states are considering accepting emailed absentee ballots from those groups.
6) There are these tempting things called absentee ballots, for starters.
7) How do I return my absentee ballot?
8) When can I request an absentee ballot?
9) What information must I provide to request an absentee ballot?
10) How do I request an absentee ballot?
11) The close tally meant that absentee ballots would decide the race.
12) This resulted in a record number of absentee ballots.
13) Mail ballots are similar in many respects to an absentee ballot.
14) Besides most states have easy to access absentee ballots .
example sentences with ballot15) Over the country, 15 million absentee ballots will be cast.
16) Can I pick up an absentee ballot for another person?
17) They will get provisional ballots, along with absentee ballots.
18) Typically a voter must request an absentee ballot before the election occurs.
19) absentee ballots are a crap shoot, pure and simple.
20) absentee ballots are another prime target for vote discarding.
21) Can I obtain an absentee ballot if I am in jail?
22) The Democrats are now protesting some of the overseas absentee ballots.
23) Do NOT take your voted absentee ballot to the polls.
24) Do NOT take your absentee ballot to the polls.
25) How do I correct a missing signature on my absentee ballot?
26) How and when will I receive my absentee ballot?
27) absentee ballots decided the election; ballots were accepted until April 13.
How to use ballot in a sentence28) On February 3 the judges agreed to consider 4,797 rejected absentee ballots.
29) Who can vote by absentee ballot?
30) Effect of voting by absentee ballot.
31) Despite their name, absentee ballots are often requested and submitted in person.
32) Voters are not required to provide a reason for voting via absentee ballot.
33) With youthful vigor I marked my absentee ballot and promptly sent it in.
34) Obtain an absentee ballot right away!
35) You may vote early in person using your absentee ballot, no excuse required.
36) But while absentee ballots spiked, they did so among both whites and blacks.
37) absentee ballot started in Thailand first time in the 2000 general election.
38) Of the 10,000 absentee ballots sent out to voters, 6,000 were returned.
39) absentee ballots were also an issue.
40) absentee ballots are not protected by federal law, so shenanigans are rampant.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of absentee ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of absentee ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with absentee ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word absentee ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with absentee ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of absentee ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of absentee ballot
Compound Sentences with absentee ballot
Complex Sentences with absentee ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with absentee ballot