Bambara in a sentence
1) Bambara is one of the twelve national languages recognized by the government.
2) Bambara statuettes are primarily used during the annual ceremonies of the Guan society.
3) The name Bamako comes from the Bambara word meaning "crocodile river".
4) American feminist Toni Cade Bambara published "The Black Woman".
Bambara example sentences5) The dialogue is in Bambara and the plot is sometimes confusing and mostly incredible.
6) Among the corpus of Bambara figures, Boh sculptures are perhaps the best known.
7) Another favorite is Bambara, a porridge of rice, peanut butter and sugar.
8) The villages around it variously speak Bozo, Fulfulde, or Bambara.
9) The last remanents of Mali were destroyed by the Bambara in the 17th century.
10) Also, almost every -initial word is a borrowed word from either French or Bambara.
11) Other numerous Mandé groups include the Soninke, Bambara, and Dyula.
12) The ruler launched from 1853 a series of expeditions against pagans, in Bambara in particular.
13) He also introduced the large-scale cultivation of Bambara groundnuts and peanuts as a commercial crop.
14) There she edited books by such black authors as Toni Cade Bambara and Gayl Jones.
example sentences with Bambara15) The Bambara Empire, one of the states that broke from Songhai, sacked Gao.
16) They are then held to have adopted the language and culture of the surrounding Maninka and Bambara.
17) Bambara are dark and gothy with a drummer who at times sounds like he's destroying his kit.
18) Mansa Mahmud IV tried to take advantage of the situation with the support of Fulbe and Bambara chiefs.
19) The primary ethnic groups in Mali are the Bambara (also known as Bamana) and the Dogon.
20) About 80% of Mali's population can communicate in Bambara, which serves as an important lingua franca.
21) It is used in Guinea, Côte d'Ivoire, and actively used by the Bambara in Mali.
22) The Bambara () are by far the largest single ethnic group, making up 36.5% of the population.
23) March 10 – El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bambara Empire of Mali.
24) Like the Bambara Empire to the east, the Khasso kingdoms depended heavily on the slave trade for their economy.
25) The most prominent of them were brought together to form the basis of the Bambara kingdoms of Segu and Kaarta.
26) It later allied with Bambara Empire against Umar Tall's Toucouleur Empire and was also defeated by it in 1862.
27) Languages: French (official), also Bambara, Fulfulde, Sonrai, Tamashek, Soninke and Dogon.
28) A second strategy is the "correlative"-clause strategy used by Hindi and other Indo-Aryan languages, as well as Bambara.
29) Bamako is on the Bambara extreme of the continuum, Sagabari on the Malinke extreme, and Bendugu and Kita in between.
30) A rare single by Francesco Salis exixts, released around 1974 under the name L'Apostolo with Dimensione and Io ti ringrazierò (Bambara VP 7777).
31) Markala is a village on the Niger River, 35km north-east of the town of Ségou, where the Somono and the Bozo (fishermen) and Bambara (farmers) ethnic groups live.
32) Bambara members of the Tji-Wara society wear the headdress while dancing in their fields at sowing time, hoping to increase the crop yield.
33) Other Bambara masks are known to exist, but unlike those described above, they cannot be linked to specific societies or ceremonies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Bambara
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Bambara with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Bambara
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Bambara in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Bambara.
20 examples of simple sentences of Bambara. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Bambara
Compound Sentences with Bambara
Complex Sentences with Bambara
Compound-Complex Sentences with Bambara