Baltics in a sentence
1) Perhaps the biggest bathrooms in the baltics.
2) The situation with Baltics was not unique.
3) Private Initiative to present classic yachts typical for the Baltics.
4) Unlike the Baltics, the Finnish-Soviet negotiations lasted weeks without result.
Baltics example sentences5) However, the last Russian troops did not leave the Baltics until 1999.
6) The Nazis planned to Germanise the Baltics after the war.
7) The Baltics are trying to free themselves from Moscow's political and economic grip.
8) With the Baltics, it refused at first to join the CIS.
9) Repressions, executions and mass deportations followed after that in the Baltics.
10) App Camp 2013 is the biggest mobile app hackathon in Nordics and Baltics .
11) The team also recently assisted the owner of WRT Baltics with a demerger.
12) Consequently, Jews from countries outside the Baltics were shipped there to be exterminated.
13) The better prospects come from smaller economies like Croatia or any of the Baltics .
14) The largest indoor Žalgiris Arena in the Baltics has just been completed in Kaunas.
example sentences with Baltics15) In fact, Churchill and Roosevelt had already privately consigned the Baltics to Stalin.
16) With nice buzz going on in the Baltics, the company's future is still broad.
17) But for others, like the Baltics, there was no substitute for complete independence.
18) The rhetoric will be strong – not least about protecting the Baltics under NATO's umbrella.
19) The 8th Army was initially part of the Northwestern Front and retreated through the Baltics.
20) France said it was also sending four fighter jets to Nato air patrols over the Baltics.
21) Peter continued his campaigns in the Baltics, and eventually he built up a powerful navy.
22) France also said it was sending four fighter jets to join NATO air patrols over the Baltics.
23) In the 1560s, Swedish foreign policy was marked by war against Poland in the Baltics.
24) And they must reaffirm, that from the Mediterranean to the Baltics, allies are allies.
25) Odds are decent that Mr Putin will start nibbling away at the Baltics after finishing with Ukraine.
26) After the Crusades in the Levant, they moved to crusading activities in the infidel Baltics.
27) Russia started to withdraw its troops from the Baltics (starting from Lithuania) in August 1993.
How to use Baltics in a sentence28) The famous song "Awaken, the Baltics" was sung in Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian.
29) Notably, Roma in Denmark and Greece were not as intensely hunted as those in the Baltics.
30) The call to pro-Soviet masses illustrated that Moscow believed it still had a significant audience in the Baltics.
31) Skrunda-1, the last Russian military radar in the Baltics, officially suspended operations in August 1998.
32) So was the case of Kalevala festivities in Karelia, so the song festivals in the Baltics.
33) Many Baltic Germans looked toward aligning the Baltics (Lithuania and Courland in particular) with Germany.
34) RIGA is often called the entertainment Mecca of the Baltics with its mushrooming clubs, casinos and discos.
35) Some fell victim to the Soviet deportations to Siberian gulags from the Baltics beginning in early June 1941.
36) It also handles timber imported from Scandinavia and the Baltics, and has large handling sheds for steel imports.
37) A Pentagon spokesperson said that such deployment would violate the Russian pledge to remove nuclear weapons from the Baltics.
38) One of the best examples of widespread use of electronic signature for common contractual purposes is in the Baltics.
39) The acquisition of the Baltics, and post-war policy in Eastern Europe are areas crying out for more honesty.
40) However, by 1939, Hitler showed signs that he intended to strike Poland next rather than the Baltics.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baltics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baltics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baltics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baltics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baltics.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baltics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baltics
Compound Sentences with Baltics
Complex Sentences with Baltics
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baltics