Baltic Shield in a sentence
1) Geologically, the peninsula occupies the northeastern edge of the Baltic Shield.
2) Geologically the Karelian Isthmus lies on the southern edge of the Baltic Shield's crystalline bedrock.
3) Sediments at that time – sandstone, sand, clay and limestone – form a 200-meter thick layer covering the Baltic Shield which consists of granite, gneiss and greenstone.
4) Sediments of that time form a layer thicker than 200 meters on top of the Baltic Shield consisting of granite, gneiss and diabase.
Baltic Shield example sentences5) Later uplifting of the Baltic Shield skewed the surface of the gulf; for this reason, its northern shores are significantly higher than the southern ones.
6) 2nd - Shield, e.g. Baltic Shield, or mountain range (~1,000,000 km2)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baltic Shield
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baltic Shield with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baltic Shield
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baltic Shield in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baltic Shield.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baltic Shield. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baltic Shield
Compound Sentences with Baltic Shield
Complex Sentences with Baltic Shield
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baltic Shield