Baltic Exchange in a sentence
1) Inactive market in Baltic Exchange shipping.
2) The Baltic Exchange, wrecked in that explosion, had reopened in March.
3) The Baltic Exchange was also wrecked and is almost certain to have to be demolished.
4) TERROR BLITZ Devastation at the Baltic Exchange after the IRA bomb blast in April.
Baltic Exchange example sentences5) Provisional Irish Republican Army detonates two bombs at the Baltic Exchange in central London, killing three.
6) Part of the film was shot at the Baltic Exchange, 30 St. Mary Axe, London.
7) He is a Member of the Baltic Exchange and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
8) This type of Unit is at times formed by a commercial diving company contracting to government via the Baltic Exchange.
9) The device was three times the size of the Baltic Exchange bomb and would have devastated buildings within three hundred yards.
10) It was a rule they later applied also (in the face of considerable opposition) to the guests whom a member signed for in the Visitors Book and introduced on to the floor of the Baltic Exchange.
11) Many buildings of this period have been demolished for redevelopment since the War, so the Baltic Exchange had become a valued monument.
12) London is still the centre of world shipping activity and the Baltic Exchange is Britain's second biggest 'invisible export' earner after Lloyd's of London.
13) Worst hit were the Baltic Exchange, which has been shored up to make it safe, and the Chamber of Shipping, which is partially collapsed.
14) Lloyd's of London cleared space on the fourth floor of its nearby building left vacant by the reduction in under-writing capacity to ensure the Baltic Exchange can open for business this morning.
example sentences with Baltic15) Despite earlier fears, the Baltic Exchange will not have to be demolished and is to be repaired at the cost of about £80 million.
16) Among their targets were the City of London, Bishopsgate and Baltic Exchange in London, with the Bishopsgate bombing causing damage initially estimated at £1 billion.
17) It is believed they are being questioned about the Baltic Exchange bomb, the explosion the same day at the Staples Corner motorway junction in North London and other offences.
18) They said there were sufficient explosives to build a bomb half as big again as the one which devastated the Baltic Exchange in the City of London on April 10, the day after the General Election.
19) Swiss Re spent about pounds 238m building the Gherkin on the site at St Mary Axe of the Baltic Exchange shipping market, which was badly damaged by an IRA bomb attack in 1992.
20) Nicholas Pentreath (right), a graduate from Plymouth Polytechnic with a degree in Nautical Studies, has been a Member of the Baltic Exchange since 1980.
21) John Menzies in Old Broad Street, London EC2, damaged by the Baltic Exchange bomb last year, was hit again last weekend when the Bishopsgate bomb went off.
22) City: The Baltic Exchange 'three years to rebuild'
23) 1823: The Baltic Exchange formerly established (17th century coffee-house origins) as the Baltic Club, London.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baltic Exchange
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baltic Exchange with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baltic Exchange
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baltic Exchange in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baltic Exchange.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baltic Exchange. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baltic Exchange
Compound Sentences with Baltic Exchange
Complex Sentences with Baltic Exchange
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baltic Exchange