Balochistan in a sentence
1) The democratically elected government of Balochistan was dismissed.
2) The province of Balochistan is located southwards.
3) Balochistan is totally under the radar of Western corporate media.
4) There are a number of mountain passes within Balochistan.
Balochistan example sentences5) It is spoken in central and east central Balochistan.
6) Sandy beaches along Sindh and Balochistan are nesting sites.
7) The causes of grievances in Balochistan are twofold.
8) It has the second poorest economy after Balochistan.
9) Service was temporarily discontinued in 2006 due to unrest in Balochistan.
10) Punjab has 111 vocational institutes for women; Balochistan has one.
11) It is the second such attack in Balochistan this month .
12) In Balochistan the people live under the feudal system.
13) It is on the border of Balochistan province.
14) Balochistan is the largest province of Pakistan in terms of area.
example sentences with Balochistan15) A surge in Balochistan as well may be virtually inevitable.
16) In 1887, some areas of Balochistan were declared British territory.
17) Sayad's women are only taken in eastern and western balochistan.
18) October 1 – The British Empire takes over Balochistan.
19) Balochistan was the province where LB Polls held.
20) Balochistan is located on the south-eastern part of the Iranian plateau.
21) China called back her engineers working on the project in Balochistan.
22) He died in office as Governor of Balochistan in 1991.
23) He has a large following in Upper Sindh and Balochistan.
24) He was appointed Advocate General Balochistan in the year 1989.
25) Sibi, is an important historical city in Balochistan.
26) Balochistan has the highest infant and maternal mortality ratio in South Asia.
27) They languish in different parts of Balochistan.
How to use Balochistan in a sentence28) Quetta is the provincial capital of Balochistan.
29) Iranian Balochistan has had some of the earliest human civilizations in history.
30) April 8: Sardari system is abolished in Balochistan.
31) ISI has been actively involved in suppressing a bloody separatist insurgency in Balochistan.
32) It can be reached either through Balochistan or NWFP.
33) Quetta is a district of Balochistan province of Pakistan.
34) Western Balochistan was included in the dominion of Kerman.
35) In Balochistan his descendants have settled in Sindh and are more prosperous.
36) This area has provided several Executive Officers to the government of Balochistan.
37) The aircraft was headed for Balochistan, Pakistan near the Iranian border.
38) Most of the Balochistan province is covered by the Cholistan desert.
39) They won 8 seats in Punjab assembly and 4 seats in Balochistan assembly.
40) It spreads primarily along the eastern part of the geographic region of Balochistan.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Balochistan
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Balochistan with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Balochistan
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Balochistan in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Balochistan.
20 examples of simple sentences of Balochistan. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Balochistan
Compound Sentences with Balochistan
Complex Sentences with Balochistan
Compound-Complex Sentences with Balochistan