Balmung in a sentence
1) Balmung accuses Kite of causing the viral infection spreading through the game, and leaves.
2) Wagner's version of the story calls the sword Nothung, rather than Balmung.
3) He uses its Data Drain to correct the swordsman's code, allowing Balmung to kill it.
4) The legendary player Balmung appears and defeats it, but the monster revives itself as a Data Bug.
Balmung example sentences5) In the Nibelungenlied, Siegfried (the Middle German equivalent to Norse Sigurd) discarded Gram in exchange for another magic sword, Balmung.
6) Sigurd, the mighty Viking warrior pulled out Gram (or Balmung) from its resting place in the mighty tree when no one else could budge the huge sword.
7) In ".hack//Outbreak", Balmung realizes that he cannot end the situation on his own, and joins Kite's quest.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Balmung
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Balmung with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Balmung
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Balmung in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Balmung.
20 examples of simple sentences of Balmung. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Balmung
Compound Sentences with Balmung
Complex Sentences with Balmung
Compound-Complex Sentences with Balmung