wrongly assume in a sentence
1) I think you have wrongly assumed some things.
2) It's often wrongly assumed that audiences are small and uninterested.
3) It is sometimes wrongly assumed that English-speaking countries share a sign language.
4) It was wrongly assumed that Palestinian militants had carried out the assassination.
wrongly assume example sentences5) She assumed wrongly that John House's colleague was an art historian.
6) Myths and misconceptions have led to consumers wrongly assuming all saturated fat is bad .
7) However, Firo wrongly assumes that Dallas kidnapped Ronnie and Ennis.
8) It is also wrongly assumed that kidnappers' favoured first choice targets are top executives.
9) Users of financial statements would wrongly assume that such paragraphs are a form of qualification.
10) Commercial models are wrongly assumed to be the way to scale for all organisations.
11) Many people wrongly assume that all they have automatically goes to their loved ones.
12) Second, the Star Tribune wrongly assumes the temporary surcharge would significantly affect small businesses.
13) What have you assumed wrongly ?
14) Then, of course, he wrongly assumes others are obligated to read the drivel.
example sentences with assume15) Snowden's leaks represent decreasing scarcity but unawareness means people wrongly assume his actions threaten civilization.
16) Braking proved ineffective because the pilot in command wrongly assumed that the aircraft was aquaplaning.
17) I wrongly assumed these students simply had decided music was no longer a priority for them.
18) It is, however, wrongly assumed that Welles never lived up to his huge potential.
19) We often assumed wrongly that only governments that are dictatorships, authoritarian, or repressive are bad.
20) The beginner might wrongly assume that once the question of the grade has been resolved nothing else matters.
21) Many people wrongly assume all Pathans speak pushto and that all pushto speakers are Pathans.
22) He believed this because the laws of nature, he wrongly assumed, were eternal and necessitated.
23) Many of these messages have faded, potentially causing drivers to assume wrongly this issue has been resolved.
24) They also wrongly assume that there is a risk of reversed polarity or permanently losing magnetic field strength.
25) They have confused commitment with enslavement or coercion and wrongly assume the words mean much the same thing.
26) Tenet said the report's finding wrongly assumed that "people weren't getting this kind of data.
27) Pope wrongly assumed that the fight at the Brawner Farm occurred as Jackson was retreating from Centreville.
How to use assume in a sentence28) He had wrongly assumed he was able to use any APEX service as long as there was room.
29) Their use is discouraged, because they wrongly assume cylindrical waves which would require perfect line sources for reproduction.
30) The 4-phase model QFD wrongly assumes a House of Quality (HOQ) matrix is QFD.
31) I wrongly assumed that I started the dive at .4, maybe I started the dive closer to 1.0.
32) It was wrongly assumed that 'German paratroopers' had manned the defences and been responsible for the Allied reverse.
33) The ad doesn't name the company or campaign donor, so viewers could wrongly assume it referred to Hughes.
34) I did neglect to properly back up my database, because I wrongly assumed I knew what I was doing.
35) Experience from CABx shows that many people on Incapacity Benefit have wrongly assumed that they were entitled to free prescriptions.
36) Many equine professionals wrongly assume that their homeowner's liability insurance protects them if something goes wrong in their business activities.
37) Formulas for calculating aggregate risk were based on the gaussian copula which wrongly assumed that individual components of mortgages where independent.
38) People unfamiliar with the German system sometimes wrongly assume that only those graduating from a gymnasium are admitted to university in Germany.
39) Many people wrongly assume that all engraved USB drives imprinting techniques are the same, nothing could be further from the truth.
40) Simple denial - We see the tramps and drop-outs and may wrongly assume that they are necessarily addicted to alcohol or drugs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wrongly assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wrongly assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wrongly assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wrongly assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wrongly assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of wrongly assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wrongly assume
Compound Sentences with wrongly assume
Complex Sentences with wrongly assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with wrongly assume