written assurance in a sentence
1) Thus far, however, Washington has refused to provide such written assurances.
2) written assurances and prisoner monitoring do not change the fact that torture within the Afghan intelligence services is endemic.
3) A warranty is a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications.
4) The Government can be sure that we will go to court unless they give us the written assurance we seek.
written assurance example sentences5) The Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axworthy eventually received an apology and a written assurance that Mossad would desist from using Canadian passports.
6) You are in possession of a written assurance (ticket) to return to the country of domicile or a visa to the next country of destination if you are a visit visa holder.
7) If your request for a fee waiver is not granted, we need your written assurance that you are willing to pay the fees associated with the processing of your request.
8) Tell them you will not purchase their foods or beverages unless they can provide you with written assurance that they have gone GE-free.
9) Second, where he is unable to obtain satisfactory written assurances, the Director may bring proceedings before the Restrictive Practices Court (s35).
10) Before a Cooperative Agreement for remedial action can be awarded, the State must provide EPA with the following written assurances: (1) Operation and maintenance.
11) The Israeli delegation rejoined the talks on Nov. 12 after it had received written US assurances that Hallaj's membership of the PNC had lapsed in 1991.
12) At a minimum, the employer must provide a written assurance that the public rental housing provided meets all local, State, and Federal standards for such accommodations.
13) The IOC received written assurance from the Russian government in August 2013 stating that it was committed to abiding by the Olympic Charter during the Olympic Games.
14) Ness said "Verbal assurances are wonderful, but a written assurance, signed by the president of CAIGA, certainly carries much more weight.
example sentences with assurance15) Not until he received written assurances from Attorney General Eric Holder that U.S. citizens would not be targeted for killing by drones on U.S. soil would the doughty Kentuckian stand down .
16) In view of your infringement of our rights, we must demand that you provide written assurances within 14 days that you will: 1.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of written assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of written assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with written assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word written assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with written assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of written assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of written assurance
Compound Sentences with written assurance
Complex Sentences with written assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with written assurance