writer argue in a sentence
1) Finally, pluralist writers argue that there are political costs.
2) Today, some European philosophers and writers argue that religions are unnecessary.
3) For these reasons, some writers argue that linguistic prescription is foolish or futile.
writer argue example sentences4) Some writers argue for an accounting concept of interest to evaluate projects and investments.
5) The two writers argued that pitchers were not sufficiently all-around players to be considered.
6) Many writers argue that the sacrifice bunt and stolen base are overused in baseball.
7) This touch of the classical writers argues for Paul's acquaintance with Greek culture.
8) Muslim writers argue that Umar was the victorious king mentioned in Zechariah 9:9.
9) This group of writers argue that the maps are not necessarily literal records of voyages of exploration.
10) Some writers argue that authenticity also requires self-knowledge, and that it alters a person's relationships with other people.
11) Muslim writers argue that the "barren one" refers to Mecca, since no prophet came from it before Muhammad.
12) Some writers argued that this kind of publicity only fanned the flames of Holocaust denial because coverage of the trial gave Irving a platform for his views.
13) Some writers argue that respecting persons requires respecting the traditions and cultures that permeate and shape their individual identities (Addis 1997).
14) With the absence of interest, writers argued there will be less speculation due to the absence of the interest rate and the reduced levels of debt that will result.
15) As a corollary, some Mormon writers argue that at the end times, the earth will be plucked from the solar system and returned to its original orbit near Kolob.
example sentences with writer argue16) Modern historians are divided on the degree of truth behind the Potemkin village story, and some writers arguing that the story is an exaggeration.
17) The writers argued in favor of the increased violence, asserting that it was justified in view of the plotlines detailing the progression of the Dominion War.
18) In his first chapter, the writer argues that secularism is in apparent contradiction with Islam and the principle of monotheism as it has been described in Quran.
19) A small minority of contemporary writers argue that Homeric Troy was not in Anatolia, but located elsewhere: England, Croatia, Scandinavia, or Pergamum.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of writer argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of writer argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with writer argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word writer argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with writer argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of writer argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of writer argue
Compound Sentences with writer argue
Complex Sentences with writer argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with writer argue