world record attempt in a sentence
1) For the world record attempt the plan was to do those at altitude.
2) This includes world record attempts.
3) This includes world record attempts.
4) Sam was at a world record attempt at O'Donnell Park on 29 September.
world record attempt example sentences5) The annual Skinny Dip world record attempt is part of BW Summer Festivals annual events program.
6) The fellows from Flexilis went for a world record attempt on reading RFID tags from a distance.
7) The charismatic tycoon is also known for his larger-than-life exploits, thirst for life and world record attempts.
8) Suunto also provides the official measurement instruments for all AIDA freediving world record attempts and world Championships competitions.
9) South West Lakes Trust took part in this world record attempt by planting 224 native trees at Roadford Lake.
10) The jubilee edition of Germany's oldest big city road race is very likely to see two world record attempts.
11) A salon is looking to mark its tenth year by attempting a nail-biting world record attempt on a historic pier.
12) A modified Mi-24B, named A-10, was used in several speed and time-to-climb world record attempts.
13) NISSAN LEAF TO REVERSE INTO THE record BOOKS world record attempt planned for Goodwood Festival of Speed .
14) While streaming the world record attempt live on TwitchTV, his viewers confirmed that the new record indeed seemed rather unbeatable.
example sentences with attempt15) Paul starting a world record attempt with four other riders to cross from Key West To Cuba via Kite in 2001.
16) If you read our Caterpillar Marathon Run world record attempt With Glasses Direct's Jamie post, you will be happy to hear that we did it!
17) Sailors all around the world will be racing on Sunday, September 21st in a world record attempt to help raise money for the Andrew Simpson Sailing Foundation.
18) The Warehouse stores which will be participating in the world record attempt are: Royal Oak, Auckland; Petone, Wellington; Eastgate, Christchurch and South Dunedin.
19) Salute sweet Key Lime pie, and the tiny fruit that inspired it, with events ranging from a pie-eating contest to a wacky world record attempt for making the largest pie EVER.
20) On September 3, 2013 Yates' world record attempts and electric airplane transatlantic plans were featured by Discovery Channel on their Daily Planet Series.
21) Participants are invited to learn the choreography in their schools and take part in a world record attempt on their school sites at 1 pm on 18 May 2012.
22) The first successful world record attempt in 1987 was set at 2 minutes, 24 seconds and the second successful world record attempt in 1988, was for 2 minutes, 53 seconds.
23) The first successful world record attempt in 1987 was set at 2 minutes, 24 seconds and the second successful world record attempt in 1988, was for 2 minutes, 53 seconds.
24) It was used in "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" during a graphing of Steve Wiebe's world record attempt.
25) On 21 October 2010 more than 150 Garvan staff and students worked with Sydney school students in a world record attempt to create the largest DNA model.
26) However, although some time was lost, the boat arrived at the Azores slightly ahead of schedule for the world record attempt and with all technical problems apparently solved.
27) I preferred fighting the other competitors," Quinon would say later, regarding his failed, world record attempt of 6.00 metres in Cologne.
28) Starting the season in May, the event is themed, comprises a dance at the Pavilion on the Friday night, Film on the Beach on the Saturday night and Guinness world record attempt on the Sunday.
29) On December 27, 2013, Sandberg started a new world record attempt, aiming for a total playing time of 100 hours, a score of 100 million, and reaching 10,000 levels.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of world record attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of world record attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with world record attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word world record attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with world record attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of world record attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of world record attempt
Compound Sentences with world record attempt
Complex Sentences with world record attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with world record attempt