withstand attack in a sentence
1) They had to withstand attacks of enemies with guns.
2) The new Audi A 8 L Security can withstand attack by military hand grenades.
3) Unlike Airbending, Earthbending is based around withstanding attacks and holding one's ground.
4) Players had to withstand attacks from the undead, preventing them from accessing activated standing stones.
withstand attack example sentences5) Using the energy it gathers, the monster is powerful enough to withstand attacks by the Sailor Guardians.
6) In this application, functions are characterized and evaluated in terms of their ability to withstand attack by an adversary.
7) As the nearby presidio was perpetually understaffed, the mission was built to withstand attacks by Apache and Comanche raiders.
8) Many of those had been poorly equipped and were ill-equipped to withstand attacks, and simply returned to New Jersey.
9) The town figured prominently as the Citadel of the Regent Queen, who, with French mercenaries, withstood attacks of the Lords of the Congregation reinforced by English troops.
10) Still, in the nineteenth century, the Citadel performed its military function when it withstood attacks by the Austrians in 1814 and the Prussians in 1871, attacks that caused little damage.
11) The Dun itself was raised at the very end of a thin peninsula of land that could withstand attack by a relatively small number of defenders.
12) There is also concern that the island's economy is not large enough to withstand attack by currency speculators if the Manx pound became a standalone free-floating currency.
13) It is almost as resistant as platinum, capable of withstanding attack by dilute sulfuric and hydrochloric acids as well as chloride solutions, and most organic acids.
14) Svatopluk also withstood attacks of the semi-nomadic Magyar tribes and the Bulgarian Empire, although sometimes it was he who hired the Magyars when waging war against East Francia.
example sentences with attack15) A hypothesis with overwhelming evidence in its support would be bolstered by its ability to withstand attacks, or to show much greater support from real-world evidence than alternative hypotheses.
16) Please state what findings you think could possibly falsify the Alvarez ' impact theory, which has withstood attack from every possible angle for over 30 years?
17) ' The super-SUV is even built to withstand attacks from landmines and rocket-propelled grenades.
18) Superalloys are used when 316 or 317 are inadequate to withstand attack.They contain very large amounts of nickel and/or chrome and molybdenum.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of withstand attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of withstand attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with withstand attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word withstand attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with withstand attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of withstand attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of withstand attack
Compound Sentences with withstand attack
Complex Sentences with withstand attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with withstand attack