withhold approval in a sentence
1) The provincial government withheld approval and thus killed the plan.
2) The DOT Secretary could withhold approvals for failure to comply.
3) The DOT Secretary could withhold highway approvals for failure to comply.
withhold approval example sentences4) The test adopted in both cases was that the decision-maker should not capriciously withhold approval .
5) Lots of states have withheld approval of amendments that have already achieved the support needed for ratification .
6) The PHS Policy recognizes that the IACUC may approve, require modifications, or withhold approval .
7) Ultimately, a final judgment and determination needs to be given, giving or withholding approval of the event.
8) The FDA advised that the various violations identified constituted grounds to withhold the approval of any pending new drug application.
9) Genzyme concurrently received a Complete Response Letter from the FDA, withholding approval of Lumizyme until certain items were addressed.
10) In December 1991 the IAEA withheld approval of the sale of a Chinese reactor to Syria until an agreement was reached.
11) Certainly no one else is either, but Batman is the narrator, as well as the guardian and authority figure who gives and withholds approval .
12) The most obvious revelation was that I had a very ow opinion of myself and was constantly seeking the approval of others, because my mother had always withheld approval .
13) Of the rest, 38% had approval withheld until certain conditions had been met and 32% had been turned down altogether.
14) The parliament, dominated by the liberals, balked at William's desire to increase the number of regiments and withheld approval of the budget to pay for its cost.
15) In a noncommittal reply Howley suggested that Heber should publish the hymns, although he proposed to withhold episcopal approval until public reaction could be gauged.
example sentences with withhold approval16) There was a further setback to the plan when in November 2011 a planning inspector withheld approval because it was found that bats were roosting in Wolvercote Tunnel.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of withhold approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of withhold approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with withhold approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word withhold approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with withhold approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of withhold approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of withhold approval
Compound Sentences with withhold approval
Complex Sentences with withhold approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with withhold approval