wild accusation in a sentence
1) Can you please provide some evidence to support these wild accusations ?
2) Embassies get many " walk-ins" who make wild accusations .
3) As CTU president , Lewis has done little more than make unreasonable demands and wild accusations .
wild accusation example sentences4) Yeah because she's made all sorts of wild accusations hasn't she about him?
5) It is typical of painters, he wrote, to make these wild accusations , wild generalizations.
6) Natalie desperately tries to refute all of Ludlow's wild accusations , but her efforts are futile.
7) That's far better than wild accusations that include rants of "government tyranny" and "domestic terrorism.
8) In one prominent hospital, an inebriated former patient returned to shout wild accusations at a senior clinician with considerable supervisory responsibilities.
9) She had barely recognized their cool, urbane general manager in the seedy, vengeful man who had made such wild accusations .
10) There are some wild accusations flying around which maybe as a result of hearsay or they may turn out to be reality .
11) Ya know Steve -829, that sounds like a wild accusation but you're not the first one to say that.
12) I must admit, because of the wild accusations and focusing on the sensational aspects of her son's homelessness,I was wondering whether the mother was fictitious.
13) Of course, Marrs "poo-poo's" any such "connection," but his constant anti-U. S. propaganda , and wild accusations , do nothing to alleviate the suspicions.
14) Shane denies ever intending to kill his best friend, but threatens Dale, hinting he would kill him should he make any more " wild accusations ".
15) He provokes gang wars deliberately and becomes paranoid, throwing wild accusations at even Pullo, including that his friend had an affair with Niobe.
use wild accusation in a sentence16) In 2009 Frum denounced the various anti-Obama conspiracy theories as " wild accusations and the paranoid delusions coming from the fever swamps".
17) Now what i find funny about your posts are the wild accusations that you think everything catered around Man U just because you do nothing but concentrate on them .
18) You keep thinking that I need to provide evidence that porn is not guilty of all the wild accusations flung at it, but that's not how it works.
19) If the positions were reversed there would probably be wild accusations of lying being fired off now, but we now it's just bad memory of a never seen episode, don't we?
20) This year, we saw some pretty wild accusations being tossed around (including "idea plagiarism," which is apparently a thing in the minds of industrious law students).
21) " But you can't go charging into High Brook making wild accusations .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wild accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wild accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wild accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wild accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wild accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of wild accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wild accusation
Compound Sentences with wild accusation
Complex Sentences with wild accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with wild accusation