wield authority in a sentence
1) Flynn wielded authority over the sisters.
2) The village chief wields authority over a village on behalf of the paramount chief.
3) However, a person who merely wields authority is not by right an expert.
4) Chapter Eight considers ways of dealing with people who wield authority in this way.
wield authority example sentences5) For example, Sister Alyosius wielded authority in the classroom, just as Fr.
6) But more characteristic was the visible manipulation of supernatural power by men and women who wielded authority.
7) Many of the perpetrators continue to wield authority and influence in East Timor's nearest neighbor.
8) Since 2000, these measures have increased, with as many as 12 government entities wielding authority over Internet access and content.
9) As history bears witness, whenever innocent citizens are brought before show trials, it is the judicial system itself and those who wield authority within it that are on trial before the public gaze.
10) Three of these so called Guardians are responsible for Scotland north of the Forth and the other three, particularly Wishart, wield authority south of this line.
11) He was using his soft, reasonable tone now, his professional lecturer tone he'd always switched to when he wanted to wield authority.
12) It would be irresponsible on my part to employ euphemisms in order to spare the blushes of those who wield authority over a wilting art.
13) And also given the nature of the kind of people who want to wield authority over others they can't bear being out of the limelight, it gives them one last throw.
14) Joe addresses to him – albeit somewhat obsequiously – as, "My Lord," since, despite his apparent frailty, he has plainly been someone used to wielding authority.
example sentences with authority15) Yet Erhard's honest, calm, and fair-minded character reflected a lack of political acumen and an inability to wield authority which won him the nickname of 'the Rubber Lion'.
16) As the Holy See's own spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, a Jesuit, put it Thursday: Jesuits are "known for service" to others and not for wielding authority.
17) A common problem for adults both at home and at work is how to wield authority and/or respond to it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wield authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wield authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wield authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wield authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wield authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of wield authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wield authority
Compound Sentences with wield authority
Complex Sentences with wield authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with wield authority