wider arena in a sentence
1) In 2011, CSE Discipline has stepped into wider arena by introducing M.Sc.
2) Cassian's works brought the wisdom of the Desert Fathers into a wider arena .
3) He has certainly had enough success to move into wider arenas , if he wants to.
wider arena example sentences4) Others compared the quality of the Bogdanov papers with that seen over a wider arena .
5) The latter operate solely through the state apparatus; the former are active both in the individual workplaces and in the wider arena represented by the state.
6) In a wider arena , he was named Young Australian of the Year, ABC Sports Star of the Year, and Male Athlete of the Year at the Australian Sports Awards.
7) So far, hypertext, and EP generally, have revealed all the same intriguing but infuriating problems encountered in the wider arena of computer science.
8) As a consultant, Mike is now turning his attention to a wider arena as the House of Commons health select committee has alcohol labelling and packaging on its agenda .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wider arena
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wider arena with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wider arena
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wider arena in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wider arena.
20 examples of simple sentences of wider arena. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wider arena
Compound Sentences with wider arena
Complex Sentences with wider arena
Compound-Complex Sentences with wider arena