widely held assumption in a sentence
1) These studies challenge several widely held assumptions about the nature of laughter.
2) The conclusion was that the widely held assumption of an actor-observer asymmetry in attribution was false.
3) This goes against the widely held assumption that a woman cannot become pregnant until after menarche.
4) It has been a long and widely held assumption that crime is very much more frequent among those of low social status.
widely held assumption example sentences5) This is counter to the widely held assumption that ejective fricatives are not actually phonetically ejective, but are instead produced as a sequence of fricative and glottal stop.
6) This new confidence rests on the now widely held assumption that the Japanese government will do whatever it must to support share prices until company earnings rebound.
7) Comments As a non-academic, it's always good to read intellgent pieces that illuminate widely held assumptions like science being "value free".
8) JERUSALEM - He never said so publicly, but the widely held assumption was that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu supported Mitt Romney on his quest for the presidency.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widely held assumption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widely held assumption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widely held assumption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widely held assumption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widely held assumption.
20 examples of simple sentences of widely held assumption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widely held assumption
Compound Sentences with widely held assumption
Complex Sentences with widely held assumption
Compound-Complex Sentences with widely held assumption