widely applicable in a sentence
1) Mechanical engineering is a very widely applicable field.
2) The program will teach the women widely applicable career skills.
3) Algorithms of this sort are very widely applicable .
widely applicable example sentences4) Even though the theory is widely applicable , it does have limitations.
5) A basic premise of ICS is that it is widely applicable .
6) This proved to be a widely applicable mechanism for inhibiting viral replication.
7) We particle physicists seem to be finding underlying laws which are widely applicable .
8) Explain is the most widely applicable : The professor explained the obscure symbols.
9) This has made the dynamic model more stable and making the method more widely applicable .
10) We believe that relaxing this restriction will make projectors more useful and widely applicable .
11) The results of the project are widely applicable in the supply chain of whitefish.
12) Latent Semantic Analysis has many nice properties that make it widely applicable to many problems.
13) This technology of interactive theorem proving for software correctness is on the verge of becoming widely applicable .
14) The Cornell team is hopeful that further tests will show its model parameters to be more widely applicable .
15) Although the specifics differ globally, this work in the UK is likely to be widely applicable .
example sentences with widely applicable16) It was originally designed for High Energy Physics (HEP) experiments but is more widely applicable .
17) Since a faster clock can make a faster computer, this is a useful, widely applicable measurement.
18) Because of these additional requirements, such equilibria may in practice be less widely applicable than the strategies.
19) It is widely applicable to managers of all kinds, and anyone who has working relationships with other people.
20) The literature discussed below focuses on the study of physical capital purchases, but the analysis is more widely applicable .
21) The multiple-choice format is generally regarded as the most widely applicable and adaptable to the measurement of important learning objectives.
22) Although this may not be widely applicable , the reference will used to justify out-of-town foodstores in wholly inappropriate locations.
23) The most severe problem is that there are no widely applicable theorems for commuting improper Riemann integrals with limits of functions.
24) Methyl anthranilate may be more widely applicable than previously available chemicals, which are difficult to use because of their toxicity.
25) So grammar simply formalizes the most widely applicable concepts, the highest common factors of experience: it provides for communicative economy.
26) A common critique of femicide cites the preferred use of "gendercide," which is more gender-neutral and more widely applicable .
27) The original purpose was to produce high-performance, inexpensive bomb casings, but the material has proven widely applicable to structural applications, including armor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widely applicable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widely applicable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widely applicable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widely applicable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widely applicable.
20 examples of simple sentences of widely applicable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widely applicable
Compound Sentences with widely applicable
Complex Sentences with widely applicable
Compound-Complex Sentences with widely applicable