weekly attendance in a sentence
1) Within a year the weekly attendance doubled from thirty to sixty.
2) It has the largest Christian youth group of over 8000 weekly attendance.
3) Has also ensured our weekly attendance average has been trebled which has been good for gate receipts!
4) In 2013, Mars Hill had a membership of 6,489 and average weekly attendance of 12,329.
weekly attendance example sentences5) It holds the United Kingdom's largest Friday congregational prayer service and hosts weekly attendance exceeding 35,000 worshippers.
6) With a weekly attendance rate of 68%, Mississippi had the highest weekly attendance rate as of last year.
7) With a weekly attendance rate of 68%, Mississippi had the highest weekly attendance rate as of last year.
8) Figure II.2 shows the average weekly attendance during the first and second year for students in the treatment group.
9) The Greater Montreal Area is predominantly Roman Catholic; however, weekly attendance in Quebec is among the lowest in Canada.
10) Non-denominational for a number of years, in 1964 Carleton abolished its requirement for weekly attendance at some religious or spiritual meeting.
11) With 6 shows running concurrently, in the 5 available theaters, New World Stages currently has a maximum weekly attendance, for shows alone, of 16,073 people.
12) weekly attendance at the start of the year for all branches was 12,000–13,000, but had dropped to 8,000–9,000.
13) These economic circumstances led to a loss of nearly half of the weekly attendance numbers and closure of almost a third of the country's theaters in the first few years of the depression.
14) weekly attendance was about the same for elementary school students throughout the school year, and they were more likely than middle school students to return in the second year.
example sentences with attendance15) weekly attendance for middle school students was higher in the earlier part of the school year and declined as the year went on, and many did not return to the program in the second year.
16) Since the start of April 2013, more than 800 demonstrators have been arrested in the course of the protests, and police have estimated weekly attendance at over 2,500.
17) Perhaps the most decisive influence on Sartre's philosophical development was his weekly attendance at Alexandre Kojève's seminars, which continued for a number of years.
18) While daily attendance was 13% in 2006, there was a reduction in weekly attendance from 81% in 1990 to 48% in 2006, although the decline was reported as stabilising.
19) Medved's own figures show that while weekly attendances fell to 17.5 million in 1969, they then levelled off and the figure for 1991 was 18.9 million.
20) We hope that you can make weekly attendance at RE classes a priority for your family and that you yourself will find ways to engage with UUC.
21) A normal cell group report includes the weekly attendance in the cell group, the location of the next meeting, those who were saved, and other important details.
22) To make the kits, Salem and McNeil first collected a special offering from Los Gatos United Methodist Church, which has a weekly attendance of about 250 people.
23) In Catholic and High Anglican circles it may be done on the basis of weekly attendance at Mass.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of weekly attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of weekly attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with weekly attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word weekly attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with weekly attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of weekly attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of weekly attendance
Compound Sentences with weekly attendance
Complex Sentences with weekly attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with weekly attendance