weak argument in a sentence
1) The latter being a very weak argument indeed.
2) A clear style cannot hide weak arguments .
3) This seems like an awfully weak argument .
weak argument example sentences4) This is an extremely weak argument on your part .
5) Statistically that appears to be an extraordinarily weak argument .
6) Honestly , that's the weakest argument we've ever made.
7) It's a weak argument , imho, but it's there.
8) This is a common confusion and accounts for many weak arguments in sociology and elsewhere.
9) This is your weakest argument .
10) Reply - Even weaker argument .
11) Anticipate your weakest arguments and plan how you might respond to questions from the court.
12) The historian Thomas Babington Macaulay and other critics ridiculed his weak arguments to shreds.
13) Semiotics also have weak arguments .
14) You have chosen luciferian symbolism in a selective way in order to build up a weak argument .
15) That is the main reason that I thought it was a bad article: non-sequiturs and weak arguments .
example sentences with weak argument16) There is a FAQ available on this site that addresses these questions , objections, and weak argument .
17) To invoke solely the weaker arguments and yet triumph is an art worth more than a hundred thousand drachmae.
18) That, of course, is an inherently weak argument , intended only to make the possibility more plausible.
19) Some of the best parts of games have been due to bugs , this is also a weak argument .
20) The argument for a miracle, from testimony, is at best a strong but somewhat weaker argument from experience.
21) Anyone with any pretensions to debating skill should be able to fashion an important principle to sustain any weak argument .
22) For to urge the lawfulness of this practice from its success is a very weak argument to prove it so.
23) It is also completely unable to justify itself, which then leads to ridiculously weak arguments like that which you presented.
24) In the presence of the President, Zyuganov would never have dared to use mat; therefore his was the weaker argument .
25) But again, this is a weak argument , and again, the exhibition of a theoretical model ought to remove this sort of worry.
26) At that point I'm forced back on weak arguments like 'but everything has to be motivated (in some sense)': then if you ask 'why?' all I can really do is shrug.
27) Well, as far as I can tell, in most cases the Straw Man fallacy refers generally to the practice of refuting weaker arguments than your opponents actually offer.
28) Suppose the opponent gave a strong argument X and also a weaker argument Y. Simply rebut Y and then say the opponent has made a weak case.
How to use weak argument in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of weak argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of weak argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with weak argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word weak argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with weak argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of weak argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of weak argument
Compound Sentences with weak argument
Complex Sentences with weak argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with weak argument