wave his arm in a sentence
1) He looked angry and waved his arms .
2) Loeb stood protesting, waving his arms around.
3) Mick turned, waving his arms wildly at them.
wave his arm example sentences4) Come along, the professor cried, waving his arm .
5) He waved his arms and finally the noise of conversation died.
6) Urmson just kept talking and waving his arms .
7) Howard , in turn, stood still and waved his arms .
8) He waves his arm , accidentally slashing Natsumi.
9) He stepped out into the road and waved his arms .
10) Chernayev waved his arm towards the centre of the compound.
11) That's the first time he ever waved his arms !
12) The Chairman waved his arms about and the orchestra sorted through sheet-music.
13) Burun waved his arms for quiet.
14) Mr Malik, too, was on his feet, waving his arms .
15) Certainly he waved his arms about more than most men when in action.
example sentences with wave his arm16) He waved his arms ; and it was action, he was doing something.
17) Phet stood up, pushed in his chair, and waved his arms .
18) He waved his arm at a pile of what seemed like thousands of roots.
19) Businessman Herb waved his arms expansively.
20) And here was Vasyl, waving his arms about, shouting cheerfully at me.
21) Doctor Sparrow waved his arms .
22) In telling it, he cackled like a corncrake and waved his arms about.
23) He waved his arms expressively.
24) Luther waved his arm impatiently.
25) Waving his arms in characteristic fashion, he replied, 'Matter of military necessity.
26) Tries to wave his arms .
27) He stepped out of the shadows, shouted, and waved his arms to attract attention.
28) Someone in the column seemed to recognise me; he was shouting and waving his arms .
How to use wave his arm in a sentence29) Watch him get burned in Man then wave his arms around looking for someone to blame .
30) The shifty character was getting extremely agitated, waving his arms about and almost bursting into tears.
31) TENDO!' ( waving his arms , Genma frantically rushes after Soun.
32) He waved his arm to discard them saying, it as my Lord in Heaven says.
33) Umpire Ziggy Sears frantically waves his arms to stop the play , but to no avail.
34) That's all complete and unmitigated rubbish.i He waved his arms at her patronisingly.
35) The coach waved his arms and shouted , "Kerry, what the F_ _ _ _?
36) One, with a tousled bundle of greasy hair, waved his arms about in mock anger.
37) He'll charge up and down the sideline, waving his arms , jumping up and down.
38) Matthew waved his arm at his audience, who were listening to this exchange with come interest.
39) Bones stopped at the gate only because Uncle Bean stood in front of it waving his arms .
40) And with Dominic waving his arms they began the 'Dona Nobis' from the mass.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wave his arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wave his arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wave his arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wave his arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wave his arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of wave his arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wave his arm
Compound Sentences with wave his arm
Complex Sentences with wave his arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with wave his arm