vote for the amendment in a sentence
1) the four reps voted for the amendment .
2) Democrats voted for the amendment by a 111 -to-83 margin.
3) I voted for the amendments and I am very pleased with the result.
vote for the amendment example sentences4) But when the vote reached the floor, Chávez voted for the amendment .
5) Nine of the 14 Anglican bishops attending voted for the amendment and five abstained.
6) Lieberman voted for the amendment .
7) the county voted for the amendment 50.1% with a margin of 2,385 votes.
8) However , critics have implied that those who voted for the amendment had powerful incentives to do so.
9) Eight hundred thousand phone calls later, only one member of Congress was willing to vote for the amendment .
10) If a majority votes for the amendment , the amendment is passed on the thirtieth day after the vote.
11) MPs from " Georgian Dream" and the National Movement voted for the amendments at the first hearing at yesterday's meeting.
12) the Senate debated the marriage amendment in 2004, and a procedural vote netted 48 votes for the amendment , resulting in essentially a filibuster.
13) Despite President Obama's pleas to vote against the amendment, 111 House Democrats - 55 percent of the caucus - voted for the amendment .
14) And even though the Senate rejected Nunn's idea, 41 senators voted for the amendment , which should have served as a warning to the allies.
15) But, he said he hoped that enough people would think about how much Iowa's natural resources mean to them and vote for the amendment .
example sentences with vote for the amendment16) As a result of the two bombings, which killed two men and wounded 131, the Dáil voted for the amendment , which introduced special emergency powers to combat the IRA.
17) In the meantime, Lincoln and Secretary of State William Seward work on the issue of securing the necessary Democratic votes for the amendment .
18) the bill was passed on the same day; 442 members of the Constituent Assembly voted for the amendment and seven voted against it.
19) This amendment received the necessary votes the first time, but failed the second time when 45 legislators voted for the amendment and 151 against it on June 14, 2007.
20) In the circumstances, therefore, your first aim is to make sure that the original motion is defeated, and you vote for the amendment .
21) Smith expected that Republicans, who had included equal rights for women in their party's platform since 1944, would probably vote for the amendment .
22) Democratic senators like Max Baucus of Montana and Mark Pryor of Arkansas , who are both up for reelection, voted for the amendment .
23) It's not as though Catholics or their bishops have bayonets forcing people into ballot booths and making them vote for the amendment .
24) I shall vote for the amendment and I hope and expect that my honourable friends will do likewise.'
25) He's, he's actually going to be there to to vote for the bill vote for the amendment
26) Democrats had a press release ready blaming the Republican/IDC conference for the amendment's failure but all of the IDC did vote for the amendment .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vote for the amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vote for the amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vote for the amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vote for the amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vote for the amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of vote for the amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vote for the amendment
Compound Sentences with vote for the amendment
Complex Sentences with vote for the amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with vote for the amendment