visual amenity in a sentence
1) One controversy was about visual amenities ; the other concerned noise.
2) Neglect, poor maintenance and poor construction have all contributed to declining visual amenity in various parts of the City.
3) While these willows should be removed wherever feasible this could create problems for recreation, visual amenity and other Lake uses.
visual amenity example sentences4) The excessive bulk, they say, would be 'detrimental' to the character and visual amenities of the locality.
5) In response to the public uproar, the Committee refused the application, on the grounds that it would constitutes a disturbance to visual amenity .
6) Weeping Willows and Golden Weeping Willows pose very little threat to the natural environment and should be left for visual amenity , shade and heritage value.
7) The proposed mast will be some forty feet above the surrounding trees and will be detrimental to the visual amenity of the area.
8) It reduces visual amenity by blocking views, cluttering open space and damaging pavement surfaces when parked (Figures 2.2 and 2.3).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of visual amenity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of visual amenity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with visual amenity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word visual amenity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with visual amenity.
20 examples of simple sentences of visual amenity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of visual amenity
Compound Sentences with visual amenity
Complex Sentences with visual amenity
Compound-Complex Sentences with visual amenity