vigorously attack in a sentence
1) Other animals are also vigorously attacked near the nest.
2) Smith vigorously attacked the antiquated government restrictions he thought hindered industrial expansion.
3) One or more Avon public officials would vigorously attack the sewer plan.
4) The Reformers vigorously attacked doctrines which they regarded as unscriptural.
vigorously attack example sentences5) Others just as vigorously attack it.
6) If it were only vigorously attacked it had no power of resistance whatever.
7) It was certain all these planes would be vigorously attacked by enemy aircraft.
8) He was vigorously attacked for this in a long paper by Theodore Roosevelt.
9) Foreseeing war, she vigorously attacked what she saw as German militarism and imperialism.
10) A product of the times, these studies vigorously attack Roman Catholicism and warn against apostasy.
11) There is a tendency for males to tolerate the holders of neighbouring territories while vigorously attacking unknown intruders.
12) It vigorously attacked Italy's 1935 invasion of Ethiopia and its intervention in the Spanish Civil War.
13) In his final message to Congress, delivered in December 1856, he vigorously attacked Republicans and abolitionists.
14) Republicans inside and outside the Bush administration vigorously attacked both Clarke's testimony and his tenure during the hearings.
example sentences with attack15) They vigorously attacked infanticide and the exposure of children." Fox, op. cit., page 350.
16) The tobacco industry and its allies vigorously attacked our project, as well as the University of California for funding it.
17) Having now discovered arguments by Augustine in De Genesi ad Litteram to support his case, Galileo wrote the Letter to the Grand Duchess which vigorously attacked the followers of Aristotle.
18) At noon Carson's right column came in view of the town, and was vigorously attacked by the enemy, who had chosen their field of action.
19) There's nothing more unpleasant that attacking someone while they're under such apparent pain, and Pearson herself had vigorously attacked those that had done the same with the McCanns.
20) The position that it now argues against with such passion was the one it used to carry out and it would vigorously attack anyone who did not support this tactic.
21) The formidable Spanish Army of Flanders checked the attack by putting up a strategic defense against France, and vigorously attacking the Dutch.
22) Lone individuals in the established territory of another pair do not normally vocalize, since they may be vigorously attacked if the "owners" of the territory find them.
23) The defending sepoys vigorously attacked the British left flank from the Bank's House but the British counter-attacked and drove them back into Lucknow.
24) In his first speeches in Parliament, Lord Camden vigorously attacked the declaratory act which was proposed to mollify the crown on the repeal of the Stamp Tax.
25) He had a difficult relationship with his mother, who never forgot her superior social origins, and came to identify her with the Protestant middle class he so vigorously attacked in his later work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vigorously attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vigorously attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vigorously attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vigorously attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vigorously attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of vigorously attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vigorously attack
Compound Sentences with vigorously attack
Complex Sentences with vigorously attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with vigorously attack