vigorously argue in a sentence
1) Exxon vigorously argued against the award of any punitive damages whatsoever.
2) The Lubavitcher Rebbe vigorously argues that yichud is forbidden in the adoptive situation.
3) Snyder vigorously argued that Apple needed at least nine months to determine what it thinks proper damages would be .
vigorously argue example sentences4) I was involved from the beginning when we were doing the feasibility research, arguing vigorously in favour of the resite.
5) Henrietta continued to vigorously argue for nothing less than a total victory over Charles' enemies, countering proposals for a compromise.
6) Milton Friedman has vigorously argued that these lags are so long and unpredictably variable that effective management of the macroeconomy is impossible.
7) During the 1990s and 2000s, Bork, while employed by conservative think tanks, vigorously argued that elitist liberals were trying to take over the judiciary.
8) Introduction: A friend sent me a video clip from an Oprah television show in which Oprah argued vigorously that there are many different paths to truth and heaven.
9) As White (1899) argued vigorously , the empire needed to be put on a business footing and administered to get better results.
10) Scholars such as Craig Evans have vigorously argued that the author also knew some Aramaic targums, translations of the Hebrew Tanakh into Aramaic.
11) He argued vigorously against both logical positivism and associated philosophers (for example, Bertrand Russell) as well as absolute idealism (such as F.H. Bradley).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vigorously argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vigorously argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vigorously argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vigorously argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vigorously argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of vigorously argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vigorously argue
Compound Sentences with vigorously argue
Complex Sentences with vigorously argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with vigorously argue