vigorous attack in a sentence
1) For four days vigorous attacks by German armor threatened the beaches.
2) Gibbon's remarks on Christianity aroused particularly vigorous attack.
3) In September 1216 John began a fresh, vigorous attack.
4) A vigorous attack, especially on Popper's restricting himself to deductive logic.
vigorous attack example sentences5) Therefore, a vigorous attack was staged on the Kremenchuk-Dnipropetrovsk line.
6) The allies again failed to make a vigorous attack on the British forces in the Channel.
7) A vigorous attack is, almost invariably, the only means of keeping him to his ground.
8) His vigorous attacks on his Republican opponent and Dewey's polite, complacent campaign made a sharp contrast.
9) The Germans launched a vigorous attack on May 21, 1916 and drove the British into the valley.
10) The Ukrainian Catholics continued to exist underground for decades and were the subject of vigorous attacks in the state media.
11) Bradman thus wanted to preserve his two first-choice pacemen for a vigorous attack on the English batsmen every 55 overs.
12) In 1913, Jackson produced a vigorous attack on the new governor, Sir Frederick (later Lord) Lugard.
13) In 86, a more vigorous attack south into Moesia, prompted emperor Domitian to intervene with fresh legions and supplies.
14) The third issue of The Saturday Review, on 17th November, 1855, carried a vigorous attack on Pennethorne's architecture.
example sentences with attack15) The Second and Fifth Corps on the left were fully occupied by McLaws, for Lee, at the first sound of Jackson's guns, had ordered a vigorous attack up the pike and the plank road.
16) vigorous attacks by the Tory opposition on the Whig government for the war, its support of "Butcher Marlborough" and widespread corruption in regards to war contracts.
17) The French fleet being stationed off Taipei, Hobe and other places, the French troops made a vigorous attack on 8 October and landed.
18) Early in the 6th century BC, the Spartan kings Leon and Agasicles made a vigorous attack on Tegea, the most powerful of the Arcadian cities.
19) Edward R. Johnston defended against the Department of Justice's vigorous attack that the exchange of information by trade association members was an antitrust violation.
20) Physicians from the New York County Medical Society responded with a vigorous attack on Twain, who retorted with "he physicians think they are moved by regard for the best interests of the public.
21) Thomas F. Dunhill wrote a in 1928 that Sullivan's "music has suffered in an extraordinary degree from the vigorous attacks which have been made upon it in professional circles.
22) The Asian countries, meeting in Bangkok a month ago, mobilised a vigorous attack on the values that they think are being imposed on them.
23) This program was linked with vigorous attacks upon the Communist Party for acting as an agent of the capitalist class and the Curtin Government.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vigorous attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vigorous attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vigorous attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vigorous attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vigorous attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of vigorous attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vigorous attack
Compound Sentences with vigorous attack
Complex Sentences with vigorous attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with vigorous attack