very austere in a sentence
1) These monasteries were built very solid with thick walls and very austere.
2) This architectural style is very austere.
3) He lived a very austere life in comparison to the other priests around him.
4) During the 16th century the islanders adopted the Protestant religion and life became very austere.
very austere example sentences5) It's a very austere movie, filmed largely in semi-darkness and featuring a morose baroque soundtrack.
6) This complex of buildings, built in the late 1880s, was very austere without the usual Victorian design extras.
7) Durkheim was a very austere man who led a rigidly timetabled existence and refused to talk to his family except at mealtimes.
8) Its architects, themselves CN employees, gave it a very austere style, with the accent on functionality, comfort and interior decoration.
9) Sahagun reports that the priests had a very strict training, and had to live very austere and ethical lives involving prolonged vigils, fasts and penances.
10) The tomb which is very austere in appearance, is located at the intersection of the two arms of the L–shaped building which constitutes the madrasa.
11) In the past, a Deshastha widow was never allowed to remarry, while it was acceptable for Deshastha widowers to remarry, and the widows had to lead a very austere life with little joy.
12) In Ceylon they founded the English Buddhist Academy, with Leadbeater staying there to serve as its first headmaster under very austere conditions.
13) The very austere and Pure baroque uses a contrast, in many buildings, between whitewashed walls and almost black basalt windows, doorways and angle stones at corners.
14) Bernard remembers Changi Jail as being a very austere place where a 24-hour guard duty would involve four hours on and four hours off at a time.
example sentences with austere15) What had happened in the fourteenth century, mainly French music had become very, very intellectual, very austere, very formal.
16) He later remembered this environment as a " very austere one with a philosophy of life, a rigid Protestantism, from which one cannot escape easily".
17) Bergman is fairly simple, although he can be very austere and rigorous, and he is often aided by some marvelous photography.
18) Mr must have been very austere with his colleagues or
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very austere
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very austere with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very austere
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very austere in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very austere.
20 examples of simple sentences of very austere. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very austere
Compound Sentences with very austere
Complex Sentences with very austere
Compound-Complex Sentences with very austere