very amenable in a sentence
1) Still, being very amenable and wanting to please Tom, Grace agrees.
2) I find it very amenable .
3) Except the last, these are more motivation than skill issues and probably none are very amenable to training.
very amenable example sentences4) In that way it's a very forgiving art form and very amenable to young people doing it.
5) However there is really no difference here between dependency injection and service locator: both are very amenable to stubbing.
6) Data-intensive processing requirements normally scale linearly according to the size of the data and are very amenable to straightforward parallelization.
7) Dental problems that bring people to the ED usually are not very amenable to the skill set of emergency departments.
8) There are currently 7 routes ascending the stack from a very amenable E1 to an as yet unrepeated E6.
9) This encirclement makes the City very amenable to visitors, trapping all the sights and shopping streets within an easily walkable area.
10) The screening system tended to select experienced and aggressive Forward Air Controllers who were not very amenable to being restricted by regulations.
11) These illnesses such as cancer are correspondingly very amenable to self- healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual.
12) Historians have a responsibility to be accurate, particularly in matters that are within the very recent past, and which are very amenable to accurate research.
13) He was always very amenable to me when, as chairman of the Arts Council, I too was in need of some special support.
14) Furthermore, he generally shied away from the absolutist positions of Justices Hugo Black and William O. Douglas, being very amenable to compromise.
15) And , the product line nature of offerings in automotive are very amenable to reuse throughout the lifecycle, from voice of the customer through testing.
example sentences with very amenable16) Fortunately it seems Stewart was very amenable to it going ahead and a new agreement has been brokered permitting the books to go ahead.
17) It was a large effect, specific, reproducible and, above all, very amenable to physiological - and later biochemical, pharmacological and morphological - investigation.
18) 'Brian is a very amenable bloke whom I'm looking forward to meeting up with at Twickenham,' he said.
19) - Diagnostic and treatment protocols that are very specific and programmatic may be very amenable to automation, resulting in a cost effective treatment.
20) Of course, silicon is also a material that is technologically very amenable to fabrication and integration, enabling a great many applications in electronics."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very amenable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very amenable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very amenable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very amenable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very amenable.
20 examples of simple sentences of very amenable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very amenable
Compound Sentences with very amenable
Complex Sentences with very amenable
Compound-Complex Sentences with very amenable