veiled accusation in a sentence
1) Lissa blinked, stunned by the veiled accusation .
2) Stalin began making poorly veiled accusations about Zinoviev and Kamenev.
3) Ever since we met I've been the target for veiled accusations and suspicions!
veiled accusation example sentences4) Ambrose, the Bishop of Milan, spoke some veiled accusations against Arbogast, in his funeral oration for Valentinian II.
5) However, Maljković wasn't done, responding to Divac's non-response with more insults and veiled accusations : "Divac crossed a line.
6) After reading the veiled accusations made against him in the "Public Ledger", Kent determined to clear his name, and accompanied by a witness went to see John Moore.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of veiled accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of veiled accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with veiled accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word veiled accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with veiled accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of veiled accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of veiled accusation
Compound Sentences with veiled accusation
Complex Sentences with veiled accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with veiled accusation