valve attachment in a sentence
1) The valve attachment consists of two elements.
2) A wide variety of valve attachments and combinations are available.
3) In addition, valve attachments make trills much easier.
4) Contrabass trombones also can have valve attachments.
valve attachment example sentences5) The most common type of valve seen for valve attachments is the rotary valve.
6) valve attachments appear on alto, tenor, bass, and contrabass trombones.
7) The design of valve attachments for linear actuators is generally based on DIN 3358.
8) Just like there is a multitude of valves there is also a multitude of valve attachments.
9) However, many bass trombones have a second valve attachment instead, which increases their range downward even more.
10) The range of the E alto trombone (excluding fundamentals or valve attachments) is A2 to B5, though it is typically not scored any higher than F5.
11) As the tubing length increases by a factor of one third, the distance between each position must be one third longer when the valve attachment is engaged.
12) Sattler used the rotary valve attachment to provide a way to play the notes between the fundamental B1 (first position) and the second partial E2 (seventh position).
13) Since World War II the contrabass trombone in F with two valve attachments has been primarily in use in orchestras, though the 18' B version is still used by many.
14) Many of these new trombone valve designs have enjoyed great success on the market, but the standard rotary valve remains the most common for trombone valve attachments.
example sentences with attachment15) Some trombones have piston valves used instead of rotary valves for valve attachments, but it is very rare and is today considered unconventional.
16) The most common second valve attachment is the G-attachment, which changes the instrument's key to D when used in combination with the F-attachment (or D if used with the less common E-attachment).
17) It is rare on the alto, but when the instrument does have it, the valve attachment changes the key of the instrument from E to B, allowing the alto trombone to play in the tenor trombone range.
18) Many trombones have valve attachments to aid in increasing the range of the instrument while also allowing alternate slide positions for difficult music passages.
19) valve attachment (4)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of valve attachment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of valve attachment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with valve attachment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word valve attachment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with valve attachment.
20 examples of simple sentences of valve attachment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of valve attachment
Compound Sentences with valve attachment
Complex Sentences with valve attachment
Compound-Complex Sentences with valve attachment