vain attempt in a sentence
1) Cornelius made a vain attempt to do so.
2) His vain attempt to win Dad's mood back.
3) Davis uses his winged suit in a vain attempt to kill Scorpion.
4) Not-knowing was actually far more comforting than any vain attempt to know.
vain attempt example sentences5) Over 33 years later I still bear the scars of that vain attempt.
6) What's also insane are our vain attempts to keep the house clean.
7) After several vain attempts to revive Ash using Thunderbolt, Pikachu grows tired and stops.
8) That was a vain attempt and indie publishers simply raced in to the gap left open.
9) Parents walked the children up and down the aisles in vain attempts to comfort them.
10) Falling like sweet manna, it was a divine provision but a vain attempt at joy.
11) Another vain attempt at watching television followed, but it was no good, no dangermouse!
12) In a vain attempt to secure his brothers' release, Gullu surrendered to the police.
13) The vain attempt by Stachel to confirm his first kill is only found in the film.
14) So far five diggers have lost their lives in vain attempts at uncovering the pit's contents.
example sentences with attempt15) After making vain attempts to contact Wilson, authorities sent State Constable Donnie Ouzts to investigate.
16) Still others carelessly squander Earth's precious resources in their vain attempts to improve their social status.
17) The Seoul Metro tried to increase its operational rate in a vain attempt to stop the disruptions.
18) So they go out, using up gas, in a vain attempt to find these.
19) A government that censors and terrorizes its people in a vain attempt at appeasement is infinitely worse.
20) Long 14-4", Gooch describes in graphic detail the vain attempts to retrieve the cable.
21) In a vain attempt to reconcile with China, he was duped and killed in CE 3.
22) Fred stood next to his speaker box in a vain attempt to determine which sound he was making.
23) German patrols later found skeletons around holes deep that had been dug in a vain attempt to find water.
24) After vain attempts to refloat her, her guns were removed and she was sold for ₤200.
25) A YOUNG mother burned to death in a vain attempt to rescue her toddler from their blazing home.
26) It was fortified in 773 by the Lombard King Desiderius in his vain attempt to conquer Rome.
27) She pursed her lips in a vain attempt to whistle, but they were too cold and dry.
How to use attempt in a sentence28) The film depicts his reaction to the Risorgimento, and his vain attempts to retain his social standing.
29) Curling his toes in a vain attempt to frustrate the inhospitable lino, Mungo watched, fascinated.
30) It was in a vain attempt to destroy this pest that poor Ryall met his tragic and untimely end.
31) It's then the seas begin to bubble and leap in a vain attempt to reach the shrouded heavens.
32) In a vain attempt to maintain her independence, she spent Monday and Tuesday nights at home - alone.
33) In September 1713 Jonathan Swift came to London and made a final vain attempt to reconcile his two friends.
34) People close their windows at night in a vain attempt to shut out the sound of sirens and gunfire.
35) When they realized what had happened, however, the Englishmen turned back in a vain attempt to escape.
36) AN award-winning film director was killed by sharks yesterday as police opened fire in a vain attempt to save him .
37) I was simply pointing it out in a vain attempt to stop others biting, but alas I was unsuccessful.
38) vain attempts made to erase the tattoo marks symbolize the hilarious attempts made by him in mixing with the society.
39) Both fall, but only after Tosa stands in front of Hagane in a vain attempt to protect him.
40) We can recall, reluctantly, on those trips, the vain attempts made at two alleged meals a day.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vain attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vain attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vain attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vain attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vain attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of vain attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vain attempt
Compound Sentences with vain attempt
Complex Sentences with vain attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with vain attempt