usually assume in a sentence
1) The background is usually assumed to be constant.
2) The missing actor is usually assumed to be the writer.
3) This implies that coal is running out faster than usually assumed.
4) It's usually assumed that encouraging words boost confidence and motivation.
usually assume example sentences5) This is usually assumed when the shareholding exceeds 50%.
6) In estimation, this is usually assumed to be positive.
7) By then Harald is usually assumed to have been dead.
8) Metric equivalents in this article usually assume the latest official definition.
9) Neoclassical economics usually assumes that marginal changes are infinitesimals or limits.
10) Psychology usually assumes that psychologists can act in a neutral way.
11) I usually assume one tweet should reach everyone, it doesn't.
12) The theory of supply and demand usually assumes that markets are perfectly competitive.
13) Capture or encounter phenomena are usually assumed to account for these special cases.
14) It is usually assumed that this parameter equals unity in the long run.
example sentences with assume15) The torturers usually assumed that the victim had useful information and was guilty.
16) It is usually assumed that the rate-determining step is a dissociation reaction.
17) In particular, this option-based approach implicitly and usually assumes homogeneous mortgagors.
18) For pedagogic reasons, the measurement is usually assumed to be ideally accurate.
19) Instead, this role is usually assumed by the Minister of Defence.
20) The yield surface is usually assumed not to be rate-dependent in such models.
21) Also, the underlying graph is usually assumed to be undirected and simple.
22) It is usually assumed that the aim of group management is to maximise group profit.
23) When stated without any qualification, a digraph is usually assumed to be simple.
24) When __FORMULA__, all four notations are usually assumed to represent the empty set.
25) In astrophysical circles, grains in dense environments are usually assumed to be poorly charged.
26) It is usually assumed that the program was intended to bolster citizen numbers in Italy.
27) Indoor radon concentration is usually assumed to follow a lognormal distribution on a given territory.
How to use assume in a sentence28) She usually assumed that look just before he succeeded in reducing her to tears.
29) Before starting to calculate fitness, one usually assumes a stable wild-type population age distribution.
30) In chemical compounds, they usually assume the oxidation state +3, especially in solutions.
31) We usually assume that economically distressed areas exist only in inner-city slums or rural backwaters .
32) To boot, their programs usually assume infinite CPU, infinite memory and infinite disk space.
33) In CVP analysis, it is usually assumed that the sales mix will not change.
34) Note that in probability theory, a product of probabilities usually assumes that evidence is independent.
35) Therefore these are usually assumed to be the Hittites mentioned in Solomon's time.
36) The RGB color model is usually assumed by default for palettes, if not otherwise noted.
37) Egalitarian and woman-centred feminist psychologies usually assume the rationality and unity of the psychological subject.
38) This adjective, "Zionist," is far more meaningful and charged than is usually assumed.
39) Modern scholarship usually assumes that the Hyksos were likely Semites who came from the Levant.
40) It is usually assumed that the ToE will also solve the remaining problems of GUTs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of usually assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of usually assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with usually assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word usually assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with usually assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of usually assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of usually assume
Compound Sentences with usually assume
Complex Sentences with usually assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with usually assume