use authority in a sentence
1) The final subchapter in this act focuses on land use authority.
2) Unlike conventional notions of leadership, using authority is not a leadership style.
3) Using authority to influence people is not leadership - unless you equate leadership with being in power.
4) Furthermore, the protocol does not broaden the scope of allowable comment for municipal land use authorities.
use authority example sentences5) When cataloguers come across different subjects with similar or identical headings, they can disambiguate them using authority control.
6) The governor has used authority bestowed on him by the Legislature to impose a one-day-per-month furlough on the holdouts.
7) The results of the surveys provide a contrast of how pastors use authority and show effects of abusing their authority.
8) This suggestion leads us on to the subject of the next chapter: the issue of how one uses authority.
9) Nevertheless, in Ohio, local mental health and substance use authorities ("Boards") are in a unique position to bring about the kinds of fundamental change Dr. Hogan recommended.
10) Using authorities granted by the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act, on October 14, the Treasury announced a plan to inject $250 billion in capital into U.S. financial institutions.
11) Both Glaxo and AstraZeneca had resisted the changes, which caused the FDA to order them to do so, using authority Congress granted it in a 2007 law.
12) Using authorities and funding provided by EESA, the Treasury's Capital Purchase Program provides government capital investments to banks in good condition.
13) Skill at projecting authority; behaving as though one has the legitimate right to use authority; clearly stating a decision, conclusion, or course of action.
14) Coins continued to be dated 1964 until the end of 1965, using authority given by the Coinage Act of 1965, and almost all 1965 cents were actually struck in 1966.
example sentences with authority15) Cataloguers can use authority records when trying to categorize new items, since they can see which records have already been catalogued and can therefore avoid unnecessary work.
16) Cameron also hoped to generate families capable of using authority and techniques to take measures against mental illness, which would later be apparent in Cameron's MKULTRA and MKDELTA experiments.
17) The Crisis and Truce Model rests on the assumption that the difficulty of management today is in finding an opportunity to use authority.
18) However, she said, it's reasonable for Lafayette to conclude that its land use authority would give it the right to halt the use of marijuana inside a city-licensed business.
19) Using authority without appearing heavy handed
20) He simply gives us an example of how to use authority and power.)
21) What a strange concept: a leader who uses authority to help others, not help himself.)
22) [T]he four EPA administrators ... said the Obama administration had worked hard to make the proposal flexible and workable, using authority provided by Congress.
23) " Lafayette counters that its land use authority, and its status as a home rule city, gives it the power to enforce the ordinance it passed Feb. 5.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of use authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of use authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with use authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word use authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with use authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of use authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of use authority
Compound Sentences with use authority
Complex Sentences with use authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with use authority