unwelcome attention in a sentence
1) The problems also attracted the unwelcome attention of hate groups.
2) Beginning in 1906, unwelcome attention came in the form of leaflets and billboard notices.
3) It draws unwelcome attention to German firms' roles in the illegal export of nuclear technology.
4) Beginning on 12 October, Formosa received three days of unwelcome attention from TF 38 planes.
unwelcome attention example sentences5) However, perhaps on this occasion it was felt that an unarmed uniformed man would draw unwelcome attention.
6) Not long after that, several large U.S. retailers drew unwelcome attention to themselves over similar allegations of labor exploitation.
7) Power harassment is harassment or unwelcome attention of a political nature, often occurring in the environment of a workplace.
8) In recent years the Dutch brick industry has attracted unwelcome attention from the European Union (EU) competition authorities.
9) Separately, the actions of individual employees using their own social media accounts sometimes have brought unwelcome attention to their employers.
10) To avoid attracting unwelcome attention Jim kept his speed down to 75 m.p.h., less than half the Jaguar's maximum.
11) Many famous writers and historical characters, from Julius Caesar to Bernard Shaw, have received this sort of unwelcome attention.
12) Owing to poor visibility, a number of CR.42s commenced their unwelcome attentions before the Squadron could assume battle formation.
13) Any court case, however, would have been part of the public record, and attracted unwelcome attention to the case.
14) She had hardly set out when the unwelcome attentions of a British privateer forced her back to Ostend and, at her second attempt, she was intercepted again, off Banff, but for a second time escaped.
example sentences with attention15) A common experience was suffering the unwelcome attention of Gestapo guards who were inclined to lift items of value (sentimental as much as practical) or to vandalise luggage.
16) Tax has also become a major headache, with HM Revenue u0026 Customs (HMRC) paying close and often unwelcome attention to the affairs of medical practitioners.
17) According to mythology, the nymph Daphne, fleeing the unwelcome attentions of Apollo, took refuge there and was turned into a laurel tree ( Daphne in Greek.
18) Abraham, en route to Egypt, pretended that his wife Sarah was his sister in order to avoid the king's unwelcome attention.
19) James Neill has attracted the unwelcome attentions of several predators in the past, including Suter, the conglomerate run by David Abell, and BM Group, run by Roger Shute.
20) And while we're at the police station I suggest that you have a word with someone there about the fact that you seem to be attracting some unwelcome attention.
21) A failure in the use of this skill may garner unwelcome attention from his or her intended victim, if said victim makes a successful Perception check.
22) Apocryphally, the men of Gotham feigned insanity to discourage unwelcome attention from the representatives of King John early in the thirteenth century.
23) Sir Eglamour is given this ring, that makes him unable to be killed while he is wearing it, in return for saving the daughter of the King of Sidon from the unwelcome attentions of a giant.
24) Consequently anyone whose practice is seen to diverge even modestly from clinical practice guidelines is likely to attract unwelcome attention, criticism from peers and managers, or worse.
25) The STAR project showed that relocation to poorly lit underpopulated areas reduced unwelcome attention by police and residents but increased the likelihood of 'bad dates'.
26) For example, in the central desert region, they are said to be seven sisters fleeing from the unwelcome attentions of a man represented by some of the stars in Orion.
27) Fanny's banishment to Portsmouth is characterized as a punishment by a vengeful Sir Thomas rather than as a respite from stress following Henry Crawford's unwelcome attentions.
28) He invites her out, but then decides to abandon his drink and leave after he sees the unwelcome attention they are attracting.
29) That same year, the "St. Louis Star" published a scathing expose of medical diploma mills, and in 1924 the "Kansas City Journal Post" followed suit, bringing unwelcome attention Brinkley's way.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unwelcome attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unwelcome attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unwelcome attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unwelcome attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unwelcome attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of unwelcome attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unwelcome attention
Compound Sentences with unwelcome attention
Complex Sentences with unwelcome attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with unwelcome attention