universal approval in a sentence
1) The plan has not met with universal approval .
2) The announcement was greeted with almost universal approval and even relief.
3) The Wiggles enjoyed "almost universal approval " throughout their history.
universal approval example sentences4) Tshisekedi's election was not met with universal approval .
5) American cities have staged such Runnings but not with universal approval .
6) As a result the measures did not gain universal approval throughout the land.
7) The original bill's passage through Parliament did not meet with universal approval .
8) The working of Mercosur has not met with universal approval within interested countries.
9) But such promotion of the common investment fund is not met by universal approval .
10) The Station is next for refurbishment but I gather the plans did not meet with universal approval .
11) However, the loss of determinism for the sake of instrumentalism did not meet with universal approval .
12) The ambitious reforms of General Juan Peron and his wife Evita did not meet with universal approval .
13) The suggestion from the Prime Minister that education be geared to serve utilitarian ends was not received with universal approval .
14) The term "New Wave" did not meet with universal approval among those who were regarded as part of it.
15) Also not gaining universal approval are the hypotheses arguing that Władysław of Opole's daughter was named either Margareta or Grzymisława.
example sentences with universal approval16) Olav's rule did not have universal approval , however, and in 1029 he was driven into exile in Russia.
17) In "Locabail", the Court of Appeal observed that "Gough" had not received universal approval in some jurisdictions.
18) I'm sure that would meet with just about universal approval and also bring with it the added bonus of total openness with such as trial times.
19) When the child support agency was set up it was greeted with almost universal approval , making runaway dads pay seemed the order of the day.
20) She had, it appeared, been out on the knocker, 'like all of you, ladies and gentlemen', an activity which seemed to meet with universal approval .
21) Among contemporary accounts the "Daily Post" of 2 May 1730 reported that the play received universal approval , and on 6 May that seats were in great demand.
22) An experiment with a choral communion in 1889 did not meet with universal approval , and Sunday services remained unchanged for another twenty years.
23) Such was the atmosphere - a national "mood of retribution and despair" that led to "almost universal approval " of the measures taken to pacify the revolt.
24) Over the top? the radical plans of Nick Farr-Jones, leading from the grant against Scotland (left), have not met with universal approval .
25) The rejection of the existing system was not done with universal approval , and there were ultimately twelve unsuccessful attempts to replace it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of universal approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of universal approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with universal approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word universal approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with universal approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of universal approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of universal approval
Compound Sentences with universal approval
Complex Sentences with universal approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with universal approval