undue attention in a sentence
1) You can take this pen anywhere and not attract undue attention.
2) Wilson's dialogue contained the music of poetry without calling undue attention to itself.
3) Citrus normally grows and produces well without undue attention or difficulty but occasional problems do occur.
4) Prevention: Stuttering can best be prevented by parents withholding undue attention to dysfluency in their young child.
undue attention example sentences5) Maybe those who knew 34 Platoon's real purpose did not want to draw undue attention to their true existence!
6) Manning never paid undue attention to his infidelities, usually responding, "you know what Reggie's like".
7) Thus it's a good idea to keep your site low-key, small and private to avoid any undue attention.
8) Keeping safe while sharing files, whether it be while downloading or uploading, is crucial to avoiding any undue attention.
9) Shahîd rejects idle curiosity as an explanation, arguing that 3rd-century churches were too nondescript to attract much undue attention.
10) To blame this purely on worker strikes and wage demands is to place undue attention on the baby that screams the loudest .
11) This is certainly not a hyperactive presentation, but it serves the film well and doesn't call undue attention to itself.
12) We want the coat to mold itself to the contours of the dog's body ... the whole to present a smoothly pleasing appearance with no one portion of the coat calling undue attention to itself.
13) Marisol can only agree when he insists she be taken to receive the host and confess her sins or attract undue attention to them both and risk the nature of their relationship being discovered.
14) Sommers has long criticized elements of feminist thinking, and in a new Prager University video, she characterized the gender pay gap as a fallacy that gets undue attention.
example sentences with attention15) In Communist Russia religious practices were–how shall we say it–"discouraged." The simantron could be used in place of bells without attracting undue attention.
16) As a result, organizations focus undue attention on maintaining a low error rate, giving the errors themselves, rather than their correction, disproportionate importance.
17) Osipova's dancing is fabulous, but the height of her jump and the powerful pliancy of her back never call undue attention to themselves.
18) Guidance for Paragraph (c) Grantees should ensure that the practices they use to provide special services do not result in undue attention to a child with a disability.
19) The film feels terribly unbalanced as a result of paying undue attention to these miracles while minimizing Jesus' teachings and omitting other aspects of his life.
20) However, the local community grew to resent and even shun Faragher for these visitors and correspondences, as they felt that "he was drawing undue attention both unto himself and the village.
21) He had "another outfit of a fishing rod, baitbox and lines for camouflage" so as to not cause any undue attention.
22) Because the war had just begun and no major battles had been fought, any sort of battle was given undue attention at this stage of the war.
23) During this period, Kevin Nash was widely believed to be in charge of booking shows and giving himself undue attention in the storylines.
24) Initially there was little specific legislation aimed at prostitution, but prostitutes could be charged under vagrancy provisions if their behaviour drew undue attention.
25) Sponsoring organizations wanted to avoid drawing undue attention to the children, whose immigration was limited by quotas for their countries of origin.
26) Do not use profanity, hate speech, threats, personal abuse, images, internet links or any device to draw undue attention.
27) Sterne thought that Smollett's novels always paid undue attention to the basest and most common elements of life, that they emphasized the dirt.
28) Prior to this, Muench had frequently become involved in individual clemency cases, but took care not to attract undue attention or publicity to the Vatican.
29) This does not mean dressing poorly, but that neither men nor women should dress in a way that overly emphasizes their physical appearance or attracts undue attention.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of undue attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of undue attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with undue attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word undue attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with undue attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of undue attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of undue attention
Compound Sentences with undue attention
Complex Sentences with undue attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with undue attention