underlie architecture in a sentence
1) As these technologies mature, underlying architectures matter less.
2) However, the underlying architecture remains mostly the same.
3) The underlying architecture can be shared memory UMA or NUMA.
underlie architecture example sentences4) There is no way you can do that without an underlying information architecture .
5) To take full advantage of it , it helps to understand the underlying architecture and model.
6) This is determined by the underlying processor architecture : the assembler merely reflects how this architecture works.
7) Steven's research is in interaction, and how the underlying software architecture can support the user.
8) An assembly language is not so much a paradigm as a direct model of an underlying machine architecture .
9) Large amounts of the underlying architecture , including the rendering engine and security framework, had been completely overhauled.
10) With the greater freedom that complete operating systems provide , we can more fully understand the underlying architectures that drive the future.
11) The lengths and precision of all the built-in types are specified by the standard and are not dependent on the underlying architecture .
12) Now with KDE 4 I may be back, not so much for the (rightfully) highly touted visual appeal but for the underlying architecture .
13) As a detail-oriented hands-on leader Michael was central to development of many trading strategies as well as the underlying software architecture and code.
14) CRF, our recently proposed mechanism-oriented memory model, can be used as the universal interface between the compiler writer and the underlying architecture .
15) However, recently, not just the domesticated rice strain, but also the wild strains have been studied for their underlying genetic architectures .
example sentences with underlie architecture16) Because of the key nature of the underlying architecture , a sound CNC infrastructure is critical to the success of a JD Edwards OneWorld installation or implementation.
17) In practical computer science, a similar concept known as a virtual machine is sometimes used to minimise dependencies on underlying machine architectures .
18) Up until the release of L4Ka::Pistachio and newer versions of Fiasco, all L4 microkernels had been inherently tied close to the underlying CPU architecture .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of underlie architecture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of underlie architecture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with underlie architecture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word underlie architecture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with underlie architecture.
20 examples of simple sentences of underlie architecture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of underlie architecture
Compound Sentences with underlie architecture
Complex Sentences with underlie architecture
Compound-Complex Sentences with underlie architecture