under my arm in a sentence
1) I felt a hand introducing itself under my arm .
2) I have extensive hair under my arms .
3) I put my gun under my arm and started walking.
under my arm example sentences4) Adam laughed and tucked his hand under my arm .
5) Mr Hobbs's hand was under my arm .
6) I followed, with my gun under my arm .
7) I prop a pillow under my arm and sleep sitting up .
8) Tighter I grasped the sacred book I carried under my arm .
9) It feels like i have baseballs under my arms .
10) I was carrying my brand new Willis Phazer under my arm .
11) I bounced through the door with my new purchase under my arm .
12) I held it under my arm securely while I searched for something else.
13) With the gun under my arm I was all set for the evening.
14) He would push his head under my arm just so we could snuggle.
15) Sweat was dripping from my nose and chin and streaming from under my arms .
example sentences with under my arm16) I have more breast tissue and milk glands under my arms than on my chest.
17) How could I come and fetch you away with my belongings under my arm ?
18) I was running around with a 30-pound gun under my arm for the entire film.
19) I'm so happy that I don't sweat under my arms because that causes odor.
20) In the main compartment I have a three litre camelbak bladder with hose routed under my arm .
21) I had to wear my clothing in layers in order to hide the wet marks under my arms .
22) Now he was the umpire - and I'd go along with my scorebook under my arm .
23) I've had seals tuck themselves under my arm , or mouth hands, lights, and camera strobes.
24) I spent a good chunk of this past summer with a copy of his correspondences stuck under my arm .
25) I went there one spring evening with my diary under my arm , looking for a peaceful place to write.
26) While nursing my breasts never protruded more forward, but it looked like I was toting mangoes under my arms .
27) With William Adolphus under my arm I marched downstairs, fervently hoping I should meet no one on the way.
28) Most of the time I kept my eyes closed and asked them to put blankets under my arms so they'd stay up.
How to use under my arm in a sentence29) I stuffed a shirt or two into my old carpet-bag, tucked it under my arm , and started for Cape Horn and the Pacific.
30) I thought I might as well go to it, so I tucked William Adolphus under my arm and marched up the path.
31) In July 2002 I had a serious health crisis that paralyzed my left side from under my arms to my toes and partially up my right leg.
32) Walking through the village, board tucked under my arm , I receive several friendly greetings of 'Ça va?' as well as invitations to sample the local hashish.
33) Around the same time I began to develop reddish patches of dry skin around my eyes, across my chest and under my arms .
34) I walked up the 30th identical driveway to the 30th nearly identical house with my canvassing packet and clipboard tucked neatly under my arm .
35) He remembered, "And I had quite a hard time of it, too, because I was toting Joyce under my arm and a Lebel rifle on my shoulder.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of under my arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of under my arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with under my arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word under my arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with under my arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of under my arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of under my arm
Compound Sentences with under my arm
Complex Sentences with under my arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with under my arm