uncle aunt in a sentence
1) You can also ask grandparents, uncles, aunts, siblings and synagogues.
2) In addition to her grandmother, many uncles, aunts, and cousins surrounded her.
3) Babs moved to Gotham City and lived with her uncle, aunt and cousin.
4) uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces, and on it goes?
uncle aunt example sentences5) Extended families, which include grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and other relatives.
6) I didn't meet my sister, uncle, aunts and cousins until I was an adult.
7) Grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and even siblings played important roles in the lives of children.
8) For example, it is forbidden to marry close relatives, such as uncles, aunts, nieces or nephews.
9) He had rolled through childhood in a warm cocoon of love provided by endless cousins, uncles, aunts and servants.
10) All 10 were black labradors, and all were related – brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, fathers and mothers.
11) The rest of my family (father, uncles, aunts, cousins) all stayed in Iran until many years later.
12) Behaviour was governed by strict rules regarding responsibilities to and from uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters as well as in-laws.
13) She is also survived by her aunt and best friend, Jean Elliot; and several uncles, aunts, and cousins.
14) Police arrest former Miss World Yukta Mookhey's uncle, aunt and two cousins in a case of harassment for dowry.
example sentences with aunt15) She is a Cinderella-type who does all the work in her household and her uncle, aunt and cousin torture her.
16) She will speak for every girl, mother, father, brother, uncle, aunt, every person unable to stand, she will stand for them, in hopes that when the time comes, they will stand for themselves!
17) Allen spoke German and Yiddish before he spoke English, and grew up in a household filled with a motley assortment of uncles, aunts, cousins, and the dross of his father's moneymaking schemes.
18) It emerged that during a one-year period, when she was five years old, three family members (an uncle, aunt, and grandmother) had died of cancer!
19) I don't think they'll ever be again the victims of the Murdstone aunt–who is really a great-aunt and about twice as much in the autumn of her days as our new Albert's uncle aunt.
20) Custody is frequently sought by other relatives, including grandparents, uncles, aunts, or others, such as stepparents or foster parents.
21) One day Kyle's parents called him by mobile phone asked him to visit his grandparent's uncle, aunt and his cousin.
22) Ethanâs family has a long history at Genevaâhis parents met here, and his sisters, cousins, grandparents, uncles, aunts, great-uncles, great-aunts and brother-in-law all attended Geneva.
23) Please also extend the offer to grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, neighbors, friends, coworkers, and even your boss to buy business office supplies.
24) So many lives are touch by a serious illness when a father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, grandchild, neighbor, co-worker.... it sends their whole world in a spiral.
25) A typical Greek wedding will usually have more than 100 invited people (but usually 250-500) who are friends, siblings, grandparents, uncles, aunts, first or second cousins, neighbors and colleagues.
26) Almost uniformly, uncles, aunts and cousins on both sides of his family were degreed professionals–doctors, dentists, lawyers–but Swados aspired from an early age to a writer's life.
27) The son of a grain merchant, Sehwag spent his childhood in a bungalow in a joint family, with siblings, uncles, aunts and sixteen cousins.
28) Three years later, Ren McCormack (Kenny Wormald), a teenager raised in Boston, moves to Bomont to live with his uncle, aunt, and cousins after his mother's painful death from leukemia.
29) Even the commander of the garrison, Major Handfield, had to deport his wife's "sister-in-law, nephews and nieces, uncles, aunts, and cousins.
30) Marta' (Paulina Gálvez), a gypsy employed to look after Tessa when she arrived in Madrid to live with her uncle, aunt, and three cousins.
31) Social attitudes and images of the relationship between the nuclear family and the wider kinship grouping of uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins and in-laws are various and sometimes confusing.
32) Yet within hours of giving birth both parents, as well as visiting grandparents, uncles, aunts and siblings, have attributed to this child unique family characteristics.
33) Her Lancashire data show that families had strong support networks encompassing uncles, aunts, cousins, even great aunts and great uncles; others included none of these (Roberts, 1984, p. 169).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of uncle aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of uncle aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with uncle aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word uncle aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with uncle aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of uncle aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of uncle aunt
Compound Sentences with uncle aunt
Complex Sentences with uncle aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with uncle aunt