uncanny accuracy in a sentence
1) The precision barrel is famous for uncanny accuracy .
2) This illustrates the uncanny accuracy of our gunners.
3) He had predicted with uncanny accuracy the result of a snooker championship.
uncanny accuracy example sentences4) His arrows, however, fly out of the darkness with uncanny accuracy .
5) Again and again he was saved only by the uncanny accuracy of his shooting.
6) But McConnell's uncanny accuracy with crosscourt passes has produced a string of breathtaking alley-oops.
7) It was starting to be unnerving, this ability of his to judge her with such uncanny accuracy !
8) In all these areas, Mr Cottrell has given me sound advice and has predicted events with uncanny accuracy .
9) Each finished forging is precisely machined, creating a strong, stiff and solid receiver that resists flexing and delivers uncanny accuracy .
10) Miniature Horses were used in Wales to haul coal in mines while cow horses have tracked and herded cattle with uncanny accuracy .
11) If you do call, even a cow call, that bull can pinpoint the location of that call with uncanny accuracy .
12) Also, your summary of the "good" SEO consultant applies to me with uncanny accuracy ...so I'll have to ask you to please stop stalking me.
13) Fischer seemed to vary the tempo with uncanny accuracy and inspired his players to give everything they had - and yet it was not a 'free for all'.
14) Just when she began taking up slack on the towline, a Japanese shore battery opened up on the stranded destroyer with uncanny accuracy .
15) Given that he was writing in 1919, Keynes' prediction that the next war would begin twenty years hence had an uncanny accuracy .
use uncanny accuracy in a sentence16) Hendrix's vocals had an almost hypnotic effect, an effect which Randy Hansen has captured with uncanny accuracy , as surely as he has emulated the sound of Jimi's guitar.
17) And Garvey mimed, with uncanny accuracy , how Colley the Mason had pushed the squire's purse of white velvet down inside his own shirt, under his armpit.
18) The N.A. and the JBS have carried the torch of liberty for over fifty years , and have described that which was to come, and has now arrived, with uncanny accuracy .
19) On the night of 11/12 August two Gee-equipped aircraft bombed using Gee coordinates only and delivered " uncanny accuracy ".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of uncanny accuracy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of uncanny accuracy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with uncanny accuracy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word uncanny accuracy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with uncanny accuracy.
20 examples of simple sentences of uncanny accuracy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of uncanny accuracy
Compound Sentences with uncanny accuracy
Complex Sentences with uncanny accuracy
Compound-Complex Sentences with uncanny accuracy