unambiguous in a sentence
1) My character has always been transparent and unambiguous .
2) This information helps insure clear, unambiguous device identification.
3) He chose an occasion that was unambiguous .
unambiguous example sentences4) It also has an unambiguous political dimension.
5) Any such statements must be explicit and unambiguous .
6) The answer to this question seems equally unambiguous .
7) Such communications should be clear and unambiguous .
8) It is too early to reach any unambiguous conclusion.
9) The survey format must be unambiguous and consistent.
10) The results of these empirical works are rarely unambiguous .
11) This technique is always unambiguous and simple to perform.
12) The notion of market value is not wholly unambiguous .
13) That national focus of the show seems unambiguous .
14) The phase image allows unambiguous resolution of the different material phases.
15) The term "milliard" is unambiguous and always means 109.
example sentences with unambiguous16) I think the line is rather clear and unambiguous .
17) An unambiguous reference to the resource within a given context.
18) It is unambiguous and to the point.
19) In return we gave him an unambiguous verdict.
20) For computational purposes the answer is an unambiguous no.
21) The position was thus clear and unambiguous from nomination day onwards.
22) Within this system, each element shares a particular unambiguous property.
23) The corresponding Pascal fragment __CODE__ is unambiguous without a symbol table.
24) Now x, y, z are unambiguous by induction hypothesis.
25) The conclusions are stark, clear, and entirely unambiguous .
26) Thus redshift is a quantity unambiguous for experimental observation.
27) The ninth month Langpal conveys exact and unambiguous meaning.
28) It also attempts to present a common, unambiguous terminology.
How to use unambiguous in a sentence29) A. Scripture is unambiguous about who owns the land.
30) Furthermore, it should show one clear and unambiguous meaning.
31) This allows for easy, unambiguous scoring of the target.
32) Suddenly the truth was before her, hideous and unambiguous .
33) Always make copy clear, unambiguous at a glance.
34) But establishment of religion is unambiguous and preemptive.
35) The reaction to World Vision was swift and unambiguous .
36) It was not, of course, unambiguous praise.
37) Can races be enumerated in any unambiguous way?
38) The research does not yield an unambiguous certainty for the total.
39) Specification and unambiguous description of the category is of paramount importance.
40) This is essential if the statement is to be unambiguous .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of unambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unambiguous
Compound Sentences with unambiguous
Complex Sentences with unambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with unambiguous