truly astonishing in a sentence
1) The generosity shown has been truly astonishing.
2) The number of children we saw was truly astonishing.
3) Well, the choice is truly astonishing.
4) The stupidity of Michael Pineda was truly astonishing .
truly astonishing example sentences5) The University of Leicester team described their find as " truly astonishing".
6) It is truly astonishing that this seemingly outdated tradition has lasted for so long.
7) It is truly astonishing, even to those of us who have anticipated it.
8) The complexities of the myriad elements of this equation are truly astonishing to look at!
9) The range of very important applications for which such information may be usefully employed is truly astonishing.
10) Some of the most popular video games available today are role-playing games with truly astonishing depth and complexity.
11) The level of incompetence shown by this captain and this crew is truly astonishing as well as frightening!
12) truly astonishing stories and insights into the pains of purgatory and what kind of sins get people there.
13) Considering the poor reputation of the Dail whose members are elected by the STV that claim is truly astonishing.
14) Here, IAN HARGRAVES talks to swimming's former Wonder Man about the highlights of a truly astonishing career.
example sentences with astonishing15) ShortList called "Desert Bus" " truly astonishing" and "without doubt, an absolute triumph of boredom".
16) Despair has a truly astonishing effect on the soul: it chills the heart's ardour in a remarkable way.
17) His passionate enthrallment and sincere desire to make Vulokh's works know to the world as quickly as possible were truly astonishing.
18) truly astonishing.
19) Oskar Merikanto found the introduction fragmentary, though he admitted that the progress from the Overture in E major and Scène de Ballet was truly astonishing.
20) Pope John Paul II said of him, "We venerate in Blessed Brother André Bessette a man of prayer and a friend of the poor, a truly astonishing man....
21) The way Lee is able to impart such wisdom through the thoughts and struggles of a young, innocent child is truly astonishing.
22) Ian McKenzie, the campaign's communications director, said the 30.3% turnout was " truly astonishing", higher than many council election turnouts.
23) Historian Victor Lieberman writes: "These near simultaneous victories over Siam (1767) and China (1765–1769) testified to a truly astonishing elan unmatched since Bayinnaung.
24) The near simultaneous victories over China and Siam has been referred to as testimony "to a truly astonishing elan unmatched since Bayinnaung.
25) In a letter to her husband, Hermann's mother Marie wrote: "The little fellow has a life in him, an unbelievable strength, a powerful will, and, for his four years of age, a truly astonishing mind.
26) It is truly astonishing to me that the mobile, personal computer, and internet capabilities of today far exceed even my outlandish speculation of some 30 years ago.
27) It's the long portion of their journey from Alaska to New Zealand that is truly astonishing, averaging over 7 thousand miles.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of truly astonishing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of truly astonishing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with truly astonishing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word truly astonishing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with truly astonishing.
20 examples of simple sentences of truly astonishing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of truly astonishing
Compound Sentences with truly astonishing
Complex Sentences with truly astonishing
Compound-Complex Sentences with truly astonishing