trigger asthma in a sentence
1) On rare occasions, inhalation may trigger asthma.
2) These can trigger asthma, which affects around 300 million people.
3) Could hard-to-treat asthma be triggered by a persistent infection?
4) Over time, repeated exposure can trigger asthma and other respiratory diseases.
trigger asthma example sentences5) Perfume can trigger asthma and allergies in the people around you.
6) In addition to these allergic reactions, dust mite can trigger asthma and eczema.
7) Beta blocker medications such as propranolol can trigger asthma in those who are susceptible.
8) You can try "fragrance-free" products if your asthma is triggered by fragrances.
9) As well we have the potential of reduced gastrointestinal side effects and not triggering asthma.
10) It's not at all clear exactly how acetaminophen might trigger asthma and other allergies.
11) There is no hard data to date which definitively points to what triggers asthma in cats.
12) Why is asthma triggered in some people by allergens and in others by exercise...?
13) asthma is often triggered by allergies ; however most people with allergies do not develop asthma.
14) For one thing, tree leaves help filter the air pollutants that trigger asthma and other diseases.
example sentences with asthma15) Grass pollen is the most common, though trees, flowers and fungi can also trigger asthma.
16) Still, there is no evidence that it's the acetaminophen itself that's triggering asthma.
17) Moreover, NKT cells respond to a different class of antigens than are currently recognized to trigger asthma.
18) A. There is increasing evidence that some cases of hard-to-treat asthma are triggered by a chronic lung infection.
19) asthma is also triggered by the sensitization of dust mites accruing humid, wet regions of a structure.
20) Studies have shown that exposure to the pathogenic fungus Aspergillus fumigatus can trigger asthma, bronchitis and allergic responses.
21) Sulfites are used as a food preservative and can trigger asthma and other allergic reactions in people who are sensitive.
22) On bad air days, cigarette smoke combined with the already poor air quality can trigger asthma and allergies even more quickly.
23) Repeated exposure to nitrogen dioxide, either alone or in combination with other factors, is suspected of triggering asthma in children.
24) That alone, according to several sources, could trigger asthma, headaches, dizziness, hyperactivity, and wreak havoc on the nervous system.
25) It is important to work closely with your health care professional in order to get a full understanding of not only what asthma is, but what triggers asthma in YOUR child or loved one.
26) Katherine Price: Running is one of the worst exercises for triggering asthma, and with the high dust levels, pollen counts and increasing pollution, it's not been a good year for asthmatic runners.
27) Aug. 13, 2010 -- Even once-a-month use of acetaminophen -- the best-known brand name is Tylenol -- may trigger asthma in teens .
28) About asthma Acute asthma also known as allergic asthma is triggered by allergens activating mast cells located beneath the mucous membranes of the lower airways of the respiratory tract .
29) Allergic asthma is triggered by inhaling certain substances (allergens), such as:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of trigger asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of trigger asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with trigger asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word trigger asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with trigger asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of trigger asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of trigger asthma
Compound Sentences with trigger asthma
Complex Sentences with trigger asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with trigger asthma