tremolo arm in a sentence
1) The tremolo arm was the "floating" type with a locking device.
2) It also had an Ac'cent tremolo arm .
3) It is the knife plate that is moved when the tremolo arm is operated.
tremolo arm example sentences4) The Jazzmaster also had an extra-long tremolo arm .
5) The TA LB stands for 'Let the tremolo arm Back'.
6) Another approach found in this solo is the use of tremolo arm slides (TAS).
7) The tremolo arm also passes through the tremolo plate and tailpiece block, providing direct and rigid connection.
8) Fender floating tremolo arm .
9) See "vibrato unit" for a more detailed discussion, and " tremolo arm " for more of the history.
10) Andy Scott, Sweet guitarist has used his tremolo arm to great effect on Sweet recordings with his 335 and Stratocaster.
11) The tremolo arm is common enough that there is a term, "hard tail", for a guitar without one.
12) To perform these correctly you should depress the tremolo arm before picking the string and then, upon picking, release it.
13) It's a quick, subtle double press of the tremolo arm - the first one into the note, as usual.
14) He has tended to favour Fender Telecasters since the "See You on the Other Side" tour, often with customisations such as double humbucker pickups and tremolo arms .
15) The bass can be seen in many of The Reels early film clips, it was sprayed painted black, tremolo arm and bridge cover (mute) removed.
example sentences with tremolo arm16) Somewhat confusingly, Fender labeled the arm as a " tremolo arm " rather than a "vibrato arm", conversely referring to the tremolo circuit on his amplifiers as "vibrato".
17) In this floating position, players could move the bridge-mounted tremolo arm up or down to modulate the pitch of the notes being played.
18) A so-called "vibrato unit" in a guitar amplifier actually produces tremolo, while a " tremolo arm " or "whammy bar" on a guitar produces vibrato.
19) All I do to the Tokais when I get them is put five springs in the back, take the tremolo arm out and tighten all the screws at the bridge and raise the action.
20) Cliff used the tremolo arm to achieve the 'dipped' notes at the end of bar 3 (into bar 4) and end of bar 11 (into bar 12).
21) If you haven't got a tremolo arm fitted on your guitar, then you can simulate the effect by playing one fret down and using a normal 'bend up' into the required note.
22) As in all previous Cliff Gallup tabs we've covered, you'll notice how he 'bends into' many notes from below, using his tremolo arm .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tremolo arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tremolo arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tremolo arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tremolo arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tremolo arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of tremolo arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tremolo arm
Compound Sentences with tremolo arm
Complex Sentences with tremolo arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with tremolo arm