travel authorization in a sentence
1) The government often failed to respond to requests for travel authorization.
2) Two copies of dependent travel authorization if issued. 3.
3) An evacuee's travel should be charged to the PCS travel authorization.
4) After the travel authorization has been issued (CBCA 3612-RELO, 13 March 2014).
travel authorization example sentences5) A: PCS travel authorization always takes precedence over any other travel authorization, including an evacuation order.
6) A: PCS travel authorization always takes precedence over any other travel authorization, including an evacuation order.
7) E. Invitational travel authorizations.
8) Rather, obtaining a travel authorization from ESTA is a prerequisite to travelling to the US under the Visa Waiver Program.
9) If not available at the time of booking, once travel authorization is received, GATES must be updated with the CIC.
10) Managers at all levels will consider alternatives (e.g., correspondence, telephone, teleconference, etc.) prior to requesting travel authorization.
11) Q: What if dependents have been evacuated and the employee later joins the evacuated dependents on a different type of travel authorization such as FEML or RAT?
12) Passengers stay on the flight register for either 60 days, the duration of their travel authorization, or until they get a seat.
13) In response to inquiries about the travel authorization, the McCain-Palin campaign provided a statement on September 19 from Ruaro, the governor's deputy chief of staff as of September 1, 2008.
14) ABC posted a travel authorization, signed by Nizich, Palin's Chief of Staff, on June 19, 2008, for the trip.
example sentences with authorization15) Citizens of the European Union and other European nations must apply for an eVisitor electronic travel authorization for travel to Australia, which is similar to the ETA program, but free.
16) This also speeds up the permanent residency process considerably, allowing you to obtain work and travel authorization for yourself and your family quickly.
17) (I) $10 per travel authorization; and
18) An approved ESTA travel authorization is:
19) Q: Whose travel authorization should address dependent children when only one of a tandem couple is evacuated??
20) A: In this case, the children are on the evacuating employee/parent's travel authorization.
21) (b) The lowest authorized per diem rate must be stated in your travel authorization in advance of your travel.
22) Q: If a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) travel authorization has been issued prior to an employee/dependent's departure from the PDS, which takes precedence?
23) For the employee not returning to the foreign PDS, SEA for only three days is allowed if the employee has not started travel under a PCS travel authorization/order to another PDS.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of travel authorization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of travel authorization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with travel authorization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word travel authorization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with travel authorization.
20 examples of simple sentences of travel authorization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of travel authorization
Compound Sentences with travel authorization
Complex Sentences with travel authorization
Compound-Complex Sentences with travel authorization